Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
You guys DO know if you're using a powered mill, and it's one of those whippy things, you're bruisin yer beanz, right? If it ain't a burr...

IMG_1026.jpg
noice! that is exact grinder we are using - after my bodum burr grinder died...

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I know you're gonna think this is weird, but lunch was awesome. Grilled Almond butter and Sartori Balsamic bellawitan cheese sandwich. I'd have put some applewood smoked bacon on there, but the holidays are coming up, and I gotta watch ma girly figure.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Ah, but sadly you've been researching car parts and putting up with a yappy Mom all day today. ;)
Haha! Ok, you got me there. :laugh:...But I finally got rid of mom for a while...she took me to pick up my car, and then she went off to shop for a while...so now I have the house to myself...well just me and the dog and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet! :D

Funny story though, when she took me to get the car, I decided to stop and grab some lunch on the way back home...well I didn't notice that she had pulled in behind me and all of a sudden the girl at the drive in window was getting freaked out because there was this lady sitting in her car behind me but she had just driven through the line and not placed an order. I looked in my mirror and saw it was her. I told the girl, don't worry, that's just my bf's mom and she was just making sure I was ok. :facepalm:

olscratchy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Graham, N.C.,United States
He pings you normally though, right? Like most here, first thing I do is check out alerts. Especially if I am trying to win one of the many giveaways. My heart always flutters when I see a bunch of new alerts... Sinks a little when I come to find its just responses to threads I'm watching. I enjoy the roller coaster of emotions I experience on this site. :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:wub::yawn::grr::sneaky::w00t::lol::-x:thumb::cry::hubba::nah::pervy::?::thumbs::|:sleep::shock::evil::nun::unsure::glare::blush::banana::rickroll::drool::toast::vapor::facepalm::headbang:
Me too, I hope to see my alerts lit up one day!!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I know you're gonna think this is weird, but lunch was awesome. Grilled Almond butter and Sartori Balsamic bellawitan cheese sandwich. I'd have put some applewood smoked bacon on there, but the holidays are coming up, and I gotta watch ma girly figure.
Of course you do...how else are you gonna fit in MY red shoes? :laugh:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    You guys DO know if you're using a powered mill, and it's one of those whippy things, you're bruisin yer beanz, right? If it ain't a burr...

IMG_1026.jpg
    Burr mill is the only way to go, specially for French Press. Only a burr mill con provide the consistent grain size.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Reactions: LouisLeBeau
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread