Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
bruisin yer beanz:w00t::lol:
franksbeans-63982912114.jpeg

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Oh, Im going to have a double shot but it will be before I get there. I have had this problem tooth for like a month and today is the day she gets fixed. No insurance (Thanks Prez) finally found a dentist that will take cash. I am so serious! I LOVE the dentist. its about killed me that I haven't been able to go regularly. The smell of burning teeth in the morning - better then my Espresso vape!!!
I loved going to the dentist growing up! I never had a cavity or anything :) A few years after moving for college I had to go to a new dentist after falling and having a tooth break (thankfully it was a back tooth :( but it still was a bummer), and I was actually nervous for the first time. I finally have found a wonderful new dentist last year, and she is awesome! So, it is back to happy dentist appointments! Lol Dentist costs are expensive! I did not have insurance during the time I had the tooth break, and it caused another issue until I was able to save money to fix it. I love my teeth, and I am so thankful they are healthy and happy again!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I know I'm repeating myself, but well it's just easier on my heart not to go into detail again.
We Love and thank you all for all of your concerns

I want t thank everybody here. You have all been so wonderful and supportive. My wife and I truly appreciate your caring and sentiments. We both feels so close to all of you. My wife feels as though a huge weight is off of her. Ray, my Father-In-Law may now rest in peace. No more pain and suffering no more being old and bed ridden He now free and whole.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I loved going to the dentist growing up! I never had a cavity or anything :) A few years after moving for college I had to go to a new dentist after falling and having a tooth break (thankfully it was a back tooth :( but it still was a bummer), and I was actually nervous for the first time. I finally have found a wonderful new dentist last year, and she is awesome! So, it is back to happy dentist appointments! Lol Dentist costs are expensive! I did not have insurance during the time I had the tooth break, and it caused another issue until I was able to save money to fix it. I love my teeth, and I am so thankful they are healthy and happy again!
Had a similar experience with dentists growing up. No cavities or irregularities but I now have an impacted wisdom tooth that is blocked by bone and am dreading going to the oral surgeon. It falls under my med insurance that comes with a 3500 deductible. Also nervous after hearing about the anesthesia problems where patients don't wake up. :(

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I know I'm repeating myself, but well it's just easier on my heart not to go into detail again.
We Love and thank you all for all of your concerns

I want t thank everybody here. You have all been so wonderful and supportive. My wife and I truly appreciate your caring and sentiments. We both feels so close to all of you. My wife feels as though a huge weight is off of her. Ray, my Father-In-Law may now rest in peace. No more pain and suffering no more being old and bed ridden He now free and whole.
Yes he is...And we love you and your wife too! You guys are in my heart and prayers.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I see all of the coffee talk going on but I don't drink coffee,,
Could any of you folks across the pond recommend a strong tea that stands up to cream & sugar? I know that the British folks drink more tea than we do

Undoubtedly you will hear Earl Grey

Reactions: mekakeisei
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread