Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Ya know, this is precisely what this thread required at this point. The one thing I don't recall us discussing, bruised beans.

Now, let me tell you a story At one time I had fallen into the deranged scene of ............... Now, in all honestly I was rather new, and they knew it, so they took my ......................................................................................... But when I woke up, you would not believe what my ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ hahahha, and she said touch right here, no the ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... and after all that I could barely breath but was happy like happy gilmore's ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... so you see, it's not always about the position moreso about where you put your ............................................................................................................................. see?.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. and believe it or not, just as I jumped up, she took her ................................................................................................................................................................. Now you understand , I am certain , right?

Damn, looks like the filter caught it all, sorry, maybe next time :w00t:
Ooh Mad Libs. Lemme try:
Now, let me tell you a story At one time I had fallen into the deranged scene of Mexico. Now, in all honestly I was rather new, and they knew it, so they took my Frijoles But when I woke up, you would not believe what my Dog had done to their front porch! hahahha, and she said touch right here, no the Poop was everywhere and after all that I could barely breath but was happy like happy gilmore's Ex with her new BFs loose skin and old balls. so you see, it's not always about the position more so about where you put your Mod See? When in Mexico, make sure you pay attention to your frijoles and your dog. Your SO might try to rub your hand in something you don't want to touch and believe it or not, just as I jumped up, she took her Hand and smeared poop all over the place. Now you understand , I am certain , right?

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I loved going to the dentist growing up! I never had a cavity or anything :) A few years after moving for college I had to go to a new dentist after falling and having a tooth break (thankfully it was a back tooth :( but it still was a bummer), and I was actually nervous for the first time. I finally have found a wonderful new dentist last year, and she is awesome! So, it is back to happy dentist appointments! Lol Dentist costs are expensive! I did not have insurance during the time I had the tooth break, and it caused another issue until I was able to save money to fix it. I love my teeth, and I am so thankful they are healthy and happy again!
I wish I could say I loved the dentist - I have a really great dentist but I am there way too much. I have very soft teeth and had so many root canals, I cant keep track. Lol - I hate the numbing process and the medicine and the drilling and the whole ball of wax. I used to have a dentist that used laughing gas when he worked on your teeth.....it did relax me but I still didn't think it was funny!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Plunging in this afternoon....

ogcWP5o.gif

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Ooh Mad Libs. Lemme try:
Now, let me tell you a story At one time I had fallen into the deranged scene of Mexico. Now, in all honestly I was rather new, and they knew it, so they took my Frijoles But when I woke up, you would not believe what my Dog had done to their front porch! hahahha, and she said touch right here, no the Poop was everywhere and after all that I could barely breath but was happy like happy gilmore's Ex with her new BFs loose skin and old balls. so you see, it's not always about the position more so about where you put your Mod See? When in Mexico, make sure you pay attention to your frijoles and your dog. Your SO might try to rub your hand in something you don't want to touch and believe it or not, just as I jumped up, she took her Hand and smeared poop all over the place. Now you understand , I am certain , right?
You and I are going to get along just fine!
Earned you a follow :wub:

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Ooh Mad Libs. Lemme try:
Too Funny - LOL:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread