Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
@mudmanc4 sweeeet. My first, I think. You always remember your first;)

Ya'll have fun, gotta shut the pooter down and take off from this place. Gonna go home and enjoy no pants Thursday!! Will catch up in a little bit... vape on vapers.

Oh and @Kn0ttYFive that gif is hilarious!!:w00t:
funny-gifs-work-it-sistah.gif

:blink:

Tilladare

Oct 5, 2015
Colorado, USA
Cute avatar and oh so apropos! Welcome to the Nuthouse, Tilladare!
LOL, Thanks!
It's bad enough I join this place to learn more as a brand new vape, now I have to research cold press java!!
Good thing the Vape is allowing me to quit smoking or I could never afford all this LOL:pervy:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
LOL, Thanks!
It's bad enough I join this place to learn more as a brand new vape, now I have to research cold press java!!
Good thing the Vape is allowing me to quit smoking or I could never afford all this LOL:pervy:

Here is the REALLY funny part. You're going to know so much about Electricity, Photography, Metallurgy and Chemistry by the time you've been here 6 months, you'll wonder why you EVER went to college! And only YOU think I am kidding! :)

Tilladare

Oct 5, 2015
Colorado, USA
Here is the REALLY funny part. You're going to know so much about Electricity, Photography, Metallurgy and Chemistry by the time you've been here 6 months, you'll wonder why you EVER went to college! And only YOU think I am kidding! :)
Well, considering that what HAS made sense has only been because of my being a HAM...

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I want t thank everybody here. You have all been so wonderful and supportive. My wife and I truly appreciate your caring and sentiments. We both feels so close to all of you. My wife feels as though a huge weight is off of her. Ray, my Father-In-Law may now rest in peace. No more pain and suffering no more being old and bed ridden He now free and whole.
Your entire family have my deepest sympathies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Ya'll have fun, gotta shut the pooter down and take off from this place. Gonna go home and enjoy no pants Thursday!! Will catch up in a little bit... Vape on vapers.

Oh and @Kn0ttYFive that gif is hilarious!!

Bye! Have a good night. :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread