Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Well, considering that what HAS made sense has only been because of my being a HAM...
:confused:Ham?
Handheld Amateur Radio?
High Altitude Mountaineer?
Hospital Account Manager"
Hard Azz M*********er?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:D:lol:

We needed more of any of em! :)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I want t thank everybody here. You have all been so wonderful and supportive. My wife and I truly appreciate your caring and sentiments. We both feels so close to all of you. My wife feels as though a huge weight is off of her. Ray, my Father-In-Law may now rest in peace. No more pain and suffering no more being old and bed ridden He now free and whole.

My thoughts are with you.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
w0nZCsI.gif

Darwin award strikes again,twice.I just wanna know what is in his hand.miller high life.?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
@LynnNC @clnire @Ms.Sue - IT'S OUR BIRFDAYS - LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!! I'm not working tomorrow, so I'm commencing the celebration

Can't party with you yet Dinger!! I DO have to work tomorrow!! Although my team leader asked if I wanted to go and get her a 5th of Patron. I told her only if I could kill it before I got back! She said in that case pick up a half gallon because she needed a fifth!

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Just popping in for my chance at one of these little guys. Can anyone fill me in on how many are still left to giveaway because I'm too lazy for simple math.
Sure, Just a sec ...and 3, carry the one ... :D

Jim-Carrey-Typing.gif

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Just popping in for my chance at one of these little guys. Can anyone fill me in on how many are still left to giveaway because I'm too lazy for simple math.
50, it is yet to be revealed to us how these final 50 will be awarded, Smokey said he will probably change up from the random draws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread