Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Weapons...what for?

for your protection. :?:

Here, you can use one of mine.
Keep your head down. :blink:

31y4cNmYnEL.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Just sitting back enjoying a Killian's and watching some TV...my weekend is improving already! :D

Working on "Not Your Father's Root Beer" here :D I have jello shots in the fridge and a bottle of Beam on the counter

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I ordered me a X Cube 2, along with a Starre Pro tank since it seems to be fairly well liked. Also some LG HE4 batteries and a new charger. Already have a TFV4, waiting on the X Cube. Next tank on my list is gonna be a Crown.
Just got my X Cube II w/ TFV4 tank today. Vaping at 70 watts on the stock triple coil is awesome. I want to order the dual coil RBA as well as some quadruple prebuilt coils. I hope you DIY because the TFV4 is a very thirsty tank;)

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
So I picked up a bottle of juice I had laying around from a giveaway I won last month , wasn't sure I was gunna like it but I never looked at what it was lol , turns out it's strawberry vanilla creme with a hint of graham cracker 40/60 and I just ran out of another juice I was trying , turns out it's really tasty lol called Adirondack vapor. Saratoga looks like I'll be vaping this for 2 days till this 30mil bottle is gone lol

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Just sitting back enjoying a Killian's and watching some TV...my weekend is improving already! :D
:thumbs: first message I read when I get back on this thread is that your weekend is improving! good way for me to rejoin the mad house!!

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Happy Birthday to all you October Birthday Peeps I see we have several from today thru October 15th. :bday::banana:
yes we do! I know Dinger's is tomorrow, mine is Saturday. Fun birthday was back on 10/10/10. Happy Birthday to all the other October birthdays!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

Killian was so much better before it got bought out, I don't even like it now and it was about my favorite session beer. I'm unsure what changed but something did.

Now I drink Yuengling for sessions and the occasional ale for something nicer.

Enjoy your brew and TV time :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
yes we do! I know Dinger's is tomorrow, mine is Saturday. Fun birthday was back on 10/10/10. Happy Birthday to all the other October birthdays!

I'm getting all wound up (and this isn't even a milestone bday - that was LAST year....) I wish I didn't have stuff going on at work on Monday - I'd make this a FOUR DAY weekend!!!!! (And there's something about taking off Mondays to ease the "ick" of the Sunday-night-going-back-to-work-on-Monday blues)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
:thumbs: first message I read when I get back on this thread is that your weekend is improving! good way for me to rejoin the mad house!!
Glad you're back...it's actually been kind of quiet in here this afternoon...maybe I need to have a few more beers and liven things up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread