Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I wants an orange one, it's sooo pretty! :wub:

pre-order-authentic-cloupor-mini-plus-50w-tc-temperature-control-vv-vw-apv-box-mod-orange-057v-150w-1-x-18650.jpg

:nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun::nun:
I'm really, really, really, really hoping you win one too! I've got everything I can crossed for you!
336059-76d7a14d97660fea901b936a0f14f524.jpg

Attachments

• good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif
    good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 2

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
It is a public site. There is no private table for hearts, and the general public is horrible to play with. But we have private spades tables, all VERY good players, and outrageously nice. Even the one Antz I have discovered.

Oh that would be such a good time. Wish we had something like that here. :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Go check your mail Louie LOL By the time you get back you will be 50 pages behind :w00t:
I'm already 50 pages behind. Darned wireless mouse, AND a blown tether. I sure hope my wife doesn't need a charge on her phone tomorrow..

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Haven't played Hearts or Spades in YEARS. Euchre is the game here. I lived in Missouri for a while, and nobody there knew how to play Euchre, so I had to learn to play Hearts and Spades.

I USED to play Euchre. That was before I played with REALLY GOOD spades players, and found out that THAT game has many more dimensions than meets the eye. Euchre is plain dull now.

Betty Cat

Sep 16, 2015
Australia
I was taught at a young age. It's an Indiana/Michigan game. When I was in college, one of my best friends was from Ohio (all three of these states touch) - we had to teach her how to play..... Outside of here, I don't think anyone knows what it is.....
Grandparents and parents taught me a long time ago, it was the game of choice in Broken Hill ( smallish country town ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread