Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Good morning all. I wonder what treats Smokey Joe has in store for us today? I have things to do today so I can't be on here all day but I will check in from time to time:) It would seem that my mother has invited her whole family over to see the new house and spend Thanksgiving with us and I have only just now been able to work on the landscaping. It was too hot this summer and I was working too many hours last Spring. Not the best time to decide to buy plants but I can at least get them a bit cheaper and just a few for now until I can get more of what I want this spring.:cool:

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
:bday: @DingerCPA hope you have a fantastic day :)

bday.jpg

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
I just got my XCube II yesterday with the TFV4 tank and I have to say that I am loving this set-up. It is big and the Cloupor does look to be perfectly pocket sized
I really liked the draw & flavor of the TFV4 tank but hate the way the top closes my buddy has one & has emptied juice twice on him so be careful with it he put it in his sweatshirt pouch & it opened on him & once in his pants pocket
with me always on the go I had to go another route I am currently using an Aspire Triton & a Tobeco super mini.
I am looking at the Isub Apex but want a black tank may wait to see if they come out with one

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I really liked the draw & flavor of the TFV4 tank but hate the way the top closes my buddy has one & has emptied juice twice on him so be careful with it he put it in his sweatshirt pouch & it opened on him & once in his pants pocket
with me always on the go I had to go another route I am currently using an Aspire Triton & a Tobeco super mini.
I am looking at the Isub Apex but want a black tank may wait to see if they come out with one

Vape band is a simple lock.o_O

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
My top is pretty snug, a little hard to open and close and the a click when closed properly. Just an occasional hot drop out of the airflow when chain vaping. I am loving it but it is a thirsty juice hog. This set-up is way to big for me to carry, but it is perfect for at home on my desk or kicked back in the recliner, but I am refilling the tank so much that I may as well use one of my RDAs and just drip.

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
I have mine strobing all the colors and I am having a nice Cinnanilla danish vape this morning:drool:
Me too with the flashing but I am having a Mango peach Vape
his had a nice click to it to at first but now very easy to open maybe it because he is constantly opening it to fill it LOL
I really do like the tank & may just get a black one

Reactions: gofishtx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread