Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
Where are these damn files hidden?? View attachment 497239

Well now you just have a picture of me at work. If you are an IT person, it is usually the first and last computer you are trying to fix in the day make you feel like this. Also, we IT folk have a descriptive way of saying the error is on your part. EBKAP=Error Between Keyboard AND Person

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Well now you just have a picture of me at work. If you are an IT person, it is usually the first and last computer you are trying to fix in the day make you feel like this. Also, we IT folk have a descriptive way of saying the error is on your part. EBKAP=Error Between Keyboard AND Person
How about the ID 10 T error (type it without the spaces)

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I am part of the IT team here at work and yes, 95% of the time the problem is user error. The other 5% requires a hammer;)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I shouldn't post today ...I woke up and my post count was 5555 ......it sounded like a lucky number and didn't want to jinx it ...Lol. My dad always believed in lucky numbers....I would feel more confident if it said 7777:pervy:

Good Morning!

Getting a late start?o_O

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I always thought it was PEBKAC = Problem exists between keyboard and chair

Reactions: skullblade789
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread