Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
bottoms-sm.jpg

:facepalm:

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
btw..this also is an excellent set up for making soup for large families , family reunions and weddings. Just feed the carrots, onions, potatoes and beef (or chicken!) right into the blades of the jacuzzi's Bubbly Maker :rolleyes: ....no more tedious peeling or chopping/dicing required .Greatest invention since the Ginsu knife ...:thumb:
Is that where they got the idea of the Thermomix from? :lol:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
They have been simply amazing. I'm so glad I found ECF. I've learned, laughed, helped, been helped, won, and shot my mouth off more here than just about anywhere else I've ever been:D I owe it all to you and your little idea here. My hat is off to you sir.
image.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening.
howdy, Lady Sue!

and howdy Kodak, QRXT, Cool, LilBlue, Miss Nancy, Jennifer Pinuela, LilWC, Kat... and any of you invisible lurker types that i has fondness for!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I used to be able to do that travel thing like that with all the time zones but the past few years it seems after a trek like that, it takes me a week to get back on my normal sked. Even after 3 yrs on East Coast I still am pretty much on Alaska time. Then when I visit up there, it really messes me up for quite some time.

GPC, I know what you mean. I am not much of one to join things (no other social media or vape sites here) and lurked here for about 6 months before joining but so glad I did. The people make this a special place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread