Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
lol....I guess you were surprised when you got tagged!!!!

Yeah, I got a good chuckle out of it. I was making my sammich when my phone jingled at me, I looked over and saw it was SJ. I knew right away it was a 2nd pick, and mistake. But it was a very good grin! I was hoping one of my closest pals here would be one of the replacements, and I got my wish!

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I'm in Mo. home sweet home :D

6712a9c7ca6a4d0d78364dd821a3911f.jpg
    Where can I get me one of these bourbon jugs, looks like it would hold enough for the whole weekend:lol:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    YES!! SmokeyJoe deserves a Hugh Thanks for running all these Contests lately!!! :)

About the SnackPack that gets me drunk, Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl??? lol :wub::D

LOL.... Today's flavors are Butterscotch with butterscotch schnapps, coconut with Rumchata, chocolate with hazelnut schnapps, and gingerbread with Hot Damn :D

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Well, it's done.

No flip flopping, going back and forth, exercising the woman's prerogative, reversals, back peddling, changes of heart, second thoughts, etc, etc... the switch has been pulled...

Black it is! :wub:
    Congratulations, Marina! :toast:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    LOL.... Today's flavors are Butterscotch with butterscotch schnapps, coconut with Rumchata, chocolate with hazelnut schnapps, and gingerbread with Hot Damn :D
    chocolate with hazelnut schnapps sounds good to me!! :) I'll be over soon!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013

LOL!! Man, what a smorgasbord of liquorish delights! I'm near Cows & Corn!!

28if

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
    Where can I get me one of these bourbon jugs, looks like it would hold enough for the whole weekend:lol:

Hmmm... The WHOLE weekend. I think one of us needs to put that to the test. Ill take one for the team and volunteer to give it a go.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    I think it's nap time.. Been running around all day today and I'm tired, too tired to even go to the liquor store. I'll see y'all a little later, this girl needs a nap!

Hi BellaGorgeoulous! SJ is saving the best for lass, Milady! Hope we get to see you tonite! Enjoy your nap!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    So you just add the booze to the snack packs ...that's hilarious ....I love it!!!

I make them a little thicker by using about 1/3 the milk and an equal amount of whatever booze, so it's a bit more concentrated.

Pinterest is my friend :D

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Hi Clouporites! Call first thing this a.m. was that SO mom in hospital with pneumonia. Threw on clothes n drove an hour to see how she's doing. Electrolytes were all wonky. IV fluids, potassium, magnesium, and antibiotics cranking right now. Home maybe tomorrow or Sunday....

Six flavors of jello shots and four flavors of pudding shots. CHEERS!!!!!

:toast:
    Best wishes for your SO's mom.
    Also send some of those jello shots my way:D

Reactions: DingerCPA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread