Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
LOL.... Today's flavors are Butterscotch with butterscotch schnapps, coconut with Rumchata, chocolate with hazelnut schnapps, and gingerbread with Hot Damn :D

Yum!! Sounds so good!! :thumbs:

chocolate with hazelnut schnapps sounds good to me!! :) I'll be over soon!

Don't forget me!!! :)

Pick up @LynnNC on your way - she wants to come party too!

Yes I do!! Mike, I'll pm you the directions!! My house isn't hard to find!! :thumb:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I think it's nap time.. Been running around all day today and I'm tired, too tired to even go to the liquor store. I'll see y'all a little later, this girl needs a nap!
Too tired for the liquor store? :shock:...OMG, are you sure you're feeling okay? :p

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Well, it's done.
Black it is! :wub:
Congratz again, Marina!
..oh..and if by some chance you decide you hate black..just remember there are alot of cool mod wraps out there ....so you can happily flip flop, go back and forth, exercise your woman's prerogative, reverse, back peddle, do a back flip and a change of heart, and have all the second thoughts you want!! Guilt-free! ;)
(This is one cool owl wrap ..courtesy @Amlowe from her earlier post:thumb:)
amlowe's mod1.jpg

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Congratz again, Marina!
..oh..and if by some chance you decide you hate black..just remember there are alot of cool mod wraps out there ....so you can happily flip flop, go back and forth, exercise your woman's prerogative, reverse, back peddle, do a back flip and a change of heart, and have all the second thoughts you want!! Guilt-free! ;)
View attachment 497365

I am so going to get me a Garfield wrap made after seeing how cool that looks!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Too tired for the liquor store? :shock:...OMG, are you sure you're feeling okay? :p

IKR?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Ok, @MikeyConti and @LynnNC - it's a few hundred miles to "Corn 'n' Cows", you'll need at least one full tank of gas, a couple of mods and juice, and it'll be dark and you need to wear sunglasses ;)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Congratz again, Marina!
View attachment 497365
That is beautiful, but it's a custom. I can't even imagine trying to decide what to put on it if I could pick anything I wanted. My creative mind would burst. Black is simple and elegant.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    IKR?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Ok, @MikeyConti and @LynnNC - it's a few hundred miles to "Corn 'n' Cows", you'll need at least one full tank of gas, a couple of mods and juice, and it'll be dark and you need to wear sunglasses ;)
    They are on a mission for God?:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread