Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Yes worry about it. One will discharge faster than the other. if you never switch them. One will fail as it has been over worked. The next time you charge your married pair.
Watch them. One will be charged before the other one. This happen to me all the time with ipv . And Yes I was Giving this info from People that know more than me. Modwhomper Thread.

Most respectfully, sir, from the Forum Guru of batteries, they get "reset" each time they go back into an external charger:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/married-battery-question.699598/#post-16456981

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Sorry y'all took a nap and woke up sick at my stomach. I don't think I should have ate Burger King today.:confused: No drinking for me tonight. I'z not feel good at all. :cry:
sorry to hear this, sister - hope you get to feeling better

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sorry y'all took a nap and woke up sick at my stomach. I don't think I should have ate Burger King today.:confused: No drinking for me tonight. I'z not feel good at all. :cry:

I try to avoid BK whenever possible - had a couple times when it didn't set well.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

VERY sorry for you, that you are not feeling good, precious. I hope that rights itself right quick. VERY sorry for us, about the other. I'm all about entertainment.. :) ;)

Shelbey Champagne

Sep 28, 2015
Olympia Wa
_20151009_172003.JPG

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh boy, here we go again:glare:...now I'm not smart?:shock:...I already answered this!

OK, now you're just LOOKING for a reason to be mad at me. Hang on, lemme get your sister.. HONEY!! Come talk to Angel! :)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
sorry to hear this, sister - hope you get to feeling better

Thank you.

I try to avoid BK whenever possible - had a couple times when it didn't set well.

I usually don't eat there but I stopped there today on the way home because traffic was horrible and it was easy to get in and out of there. Wish I wouldn't have now.

VERY sorry for you, that you are not feeling good, precious. I hope that rights itself right quick. VERY sorry for us, about the other. I'm all about entertainment.. :) ;)

Thank sweetie. :)

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Most respectfully, sir, from the Forum Guru of Batteries, they get "reset" each time they go back into an external charger:
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/married-battery-question.699598/#post-16456981

Well, Mooch does seem to know alot about batteries. But I looked at a few of the other posts in that thread and had to chuckle. Leave it to you to respond to a serious question someone had about married batteries with a statement like the following:

It becomes a trust issue. Once one of the batteries strays, the other battery is going to go through several stages. The first will be the crisis stage. Initially, there will be anger, grief, shock and a sense of betrayal.
    :lol:

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Alright, Louis is safe for a little while...I have to eat dinner.

I hope you eat a LOT! and don't get hungry again for LONG TIME! I like being your chum, but I don't want to be your "chum". :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread