Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I see where this is heading. Bella!!! Can we be sick to our stomach together? I'm having a Deja WOO!
    Hey now, I gotta make sure I stay on the good side of the goddesses, so you can't blame me for kissing up to Angel. I don't have your charm, or DC's smooth tongue, kissing up is all I have.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Hey now, I gotta make sure I stay on the good side of the goddesses, so you can't blame me for kissing up to Angel. I don't have your charm, or DC's smooth tongue, kissing up is all I have.
    Maybe you should try the Guilt Trip methods... Then work your way up too... okay, I can't post that.... :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Well, Mooch does seem to know alot about batteries. But I looked at a few of the other posts in that thread and had to chuckle. Leave it to you to respond to a serious question someone had about married batteries with a statement like the following:

:lol:

Guilty as charged. This isn't the first place I've shenaniganeried. I hate being predictableated.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013

Ok but fair warning, the difference between .... kissing and brown nosing is just a lil pressure, and depth of commitment.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    actually, one side is a little rough... but that's typically just for paying customers :)

olscratchy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 13, 2014
    Graham, N.C.,United States
    Thank you.

I usually don't eat there but I stopped there today on the way home because traffic was horrible and it was easy to get in and out of there. Wish I wouldn't have now.

Thank sweetie. :)
    You didn't have the Halloween whopper,, did you?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    OK, now you're just LOOKING for a reason to be mad at me. Hang on, lemme get your sister.. HONEY!! Come talk to Angel! :)
    Nah, I'm gonna let you off the hook tonight...I've got a movie to go watch...enjoy your reprieve my dear! ;)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013

I'd like to thank you for those kind words, but really, they're generous.

Reactions: angelphyre
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread