Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Mornin' everyone!

I'm absolutely FLOORED this morning! I ordered a couple of new tanks and 4 Sammy R-25s from MFS on Thursday 10/8 (with shipping to my office because it's a locked mailbox) and I just got DELIVERED ALREADY!!!!

THAT ROCKS!

@anjelvape77, I'm with @GPC2012 - a cobbler or pie type of recipe with the blackberry (I have some, haven't tried yet either) or maybe some "fruit mix" - blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry kinda thingy. Or, if you have some sort of "beverage" flavoring - brandy, champagne, mojito, rum?

hubby doesn't normally do fruit mixes or drink types so I think I'm going with the cobbler type idea (if I ever get back off here lol)

MFS always shocks me with their shipping and last time I had an order issue they went above and beyond!

Theresa7782

May 21, 2015
Me too!! It's the first thing I do in the morning when I get up, first thing I do in the afternoons when I get home from work and the last thing before I go to bed! I play until my lives are gone, go and do something else until I get more lives! Love this game!! :laugh:

:lol: I like you.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I did that too, when I first started. Then I bit the bullet and bought a flat of TFA flavorings (like 140 15mL bottles, covering pretty much the whole spectrum of what they have.) I was just looking the other evening, trying to see what I could use to come up with something new - there are a lot of "weird" fruits in the mix that I'd like to try (kiwi, jackfruit, acai, nectarine, etc.) Just not sure what to do with them.
if you come up with a good jackfruit or acai let me know...those are two of my loves but I don't have any vape juices that include them

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
You guys are making me hungry!!
I can't wait to get into diy! I just want to get more comfortable with coil building and vaping in general.
A lot of people buy the "kits" I'm just to picky every one I've looked at only has about half the flavors I like or would use. Bull city has a great selection of 10 ml bottles. As I figure which company I like for what flavors I'll probably buy the 4 oz bottles.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome @up2vape! Not sure I've said hello yet :)

Yes, rebuilding is the first thing I really learned - started with (and still do) my Protank 2 coils. Then I worked my way into RTAs and RDAs. Started DIY over a year ago - what I was paying for about 200mL (six week supply) store-bought juice gets me over six MONTHS of home-brew....

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Everyone Have fun.
So how many units are there left? My local B&M got these in and seeing them in person makes you appreciate how crisp and company they are. Would definitely love one of these! :)

25 here plus the main contest 400

Good morning all!
mini-plus.png

see ya later

Reactions: YoursTruli

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
hubby doesn't normally do fruit mixes or drink types so I think I'm going with the cobbler type idea (if I ever get back off here lol)

MFS always shocks me with their shipping and last time I had an order issue they went above and beyond!
When I design my own stuff I like add the option of making it an adult version by listing an option to add usually rum, tequila or bourbon flavor.

Reactions: LynnNC

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I'm still in very newbie stage at DIY. I try to order maybe $20 worth of flavorings a month but I'm trying not to buy stuff I'll never use.
BTW for trying a flavor I'm not positive ill use Ive come to love the little 4ml bottle from TPA...just a couple dollars and if it turns out it wont work for my use I don't have a lot of wasted space or money lol. the top twelve sampler pack got me hooked on trying them that way a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread