Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@anjelvape77

Just did some searching.... It sounds kinda good, but not sure - would have to play

TFA BLACKBERRY ;) 4%
TFA Jackfruit 4%
TFA Strawberry (Ripe) 4%

TFA Acai 3%
TFA Coconut Candy 2.5%
TFA Dragonfruit 6%
TFA Kiwi 5%
MVB Menthol 1.5%

Heck, I'm going to give these a try - that would get me to use 5 flavors I haven't even opened yet!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
@anjelvape77

Just did some searching.... It sounds kinda good, but not sure - would have to play

TFA BLACKBERRY ;) 4%
TFA Jackfruit 4%
TFA Strawberry (Ripe) 4%

TFA Acai 3%
TFA Coconut Candy 2.5%
TFA Dragonfruit 6%
TFA Kiwi 5%
MVB Menthol 1.5%

Heck, I'm going to give these a try - that would get me to use 5 flavors I haven't even opened yet!
let me know how they turn out? I may hold off on my current order to see if I need to add two of those flavors before I complete it lol...I know I do not have kiwi or coconut candy and I'm trying to keep my $ total down this order lol

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
I need to get opinions about blackberry flavor. I had one from the Vapemall and it was awful, I need to find a good one. I know I'm hard to please when it comes to blackberries cause I grow my own and can't help but compare.
@GPC2012 I have a 4 oz. bottle of Flavor West blackberry but I haven't tried it yet. When I do, I'll let you know what I think.

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
BTW for trying a flavor I'm not positive ill use Ive come to love the little 4ml bottle from TPA...just a couple dollars and if it turns out it wont work for my use I don't have a lot of wasted space or money lol. the top twelve sampler pack got me hooked on trying them that way a while back
Thanks anjel!!! That really would help a lot!!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I realize taste is subjective, but am I the only one that thinks the Siglei 200w mod is fuggly?

sigelei_200w_temperature_control_box_mod.jpg

Sigelei-200W-TC-4T.jpg
i am kinda ambivalent about this one... i like the display (since green/ black/ silver tend to be my favorite colors) but the box is kinda fugly... and since i have a sig 150w tc box and the cube, i am really at a complete loss as to why 200w would be an upgrade - uses same battery sets as either of those - what's the real advantage here? moar shiny?

shoot - highest i regularly run my cube is 90w on tfv4 tank... so... will take a pass on this, most likely, unless it ends up in a contest giveaway, lol

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
...Ithink I'm going to actually put together a written (well typed) list of my flavors...sometimes I don't even remember what I have lol
i actually have a juice spreadsheet - one tab is simply a running list of flavors i have purchased, volume, cost, where i got it (and it calculates cost per ml for me, for reference)... other tabs contain mix worksheet (i transfer actual mix amounts to it when doing multiple mixes, so i don't have to thumb through multiple recipe sheets), menu list (what i have locked down and what I am working on - as well as names i like for flavors i have not come up with yet...), mix notes, booster calculations (since I mix at 3mg, makes it easy to plug in numbers and know how much nic to add if mixing for someone else - since I have large batches steeping, all i really have to do is adjust nic)... its the OCD 123!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
There must be instructions posted somewhere for those, I saw someone at a local vape store with a mentos box mod.
have seen them done with altoids boxes too - have a 'limited edition' altoids box, still in cello that i considered messing with...

2015-10-10%2010.23.49_zpsedrzz6xw.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I didnt know that there were still 25 to go... Thought it was over!!!

Where will we post all of our funnys when they close the thread....

Feelin like the last episode of Cheers ....
unlikely they will close the thread :)

and if the herd migrates to another contest thread, don't worry, you're going with us :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
i actually have a juice spreadsheet - one tab is simply a running list of flavors i have purchased, volume, cost, where i got it (and it calculates cost per ml for me, for reference)... other tabs contain mix worksheet (i transfer actual mix amounts to it when doing multiple mixes, so i don't have to thumb through multiple recipe sheets), menu list (what i have locked down and what I am working on - as well as names i like for flavors i have not come up with yet...), mix notes, booster calculations (since I mix at 3mg, makes it easy to plug in numbers and know how much nic to add if mixing for someone else - since I have large batches steeping, all i really have to do is adjust nic)... its the OCD 123!
And I thought I was OCD! Love ya DC!!! :D

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I'm getting that point...when I only made two recipes routinely (and each at the same set nic level) it was easy but now that I treat mixing with the love I used to show cooking and I'm mixing for several people its gotten complicated so... spreadsheet it is lol...Ive just been lazy about a flavor master list...

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Dag nabbit I knew we were being to loud now we've gone and woke DC up.

Oh Good Morning DC
owch. actually the fuzzy creature that poops a lot woke me up - oh, sorry, i can see where the confusion is - the PUPPEH woke me up :)

top of the morning, cowboy!

howdy, canno, miss lynn, lady anjel, count, ms sue jseah, tilla... and MORNING, WOOD!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Thanks anjel!!! That really would help a lot!!
my pleasure...I'm still finding my way with DIY so anything I can do to not break the bank makes me happy and I love TPA flavors so they are usually my start point unless I'm using someone elses recipe, then I make sure to use their ingredient's since not all are created equal

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
And I thought I was OCD! Love ya DC!!! :D
hey - the two aren't mutually exclusive... it's likely you ARE OCD :)

yah - gotta spend a little time reworking round 2 variations on the king cake and butterbeer recipes to mix this evening... ugh - and pay bills... those things are cutting into mah vape budget... who am i kidding - i don't have a vape budget - just a buncha shiny stuff i want but really don't need, as i have solid gear setups and diy juice-a-palooza

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I actually have one in the old junk drawer, wish it still worked, it'd be alot better then this dovpo mini50 :lol: ...I wonder how hard it would be to scrape all the epoxy out and attempt to fix it..hmm
Yeah taste is subjective, but your thinking is right on. In fact both my sons give me a ration of crap cause I don't even want one. I told one of them that I could carry a mentos box and pretend to vape and it would look better. The next day I saw a MOD somebody had made from you guessed it a mentos box.

There must be instructions posted somewhere for those, I saw someone at a local vape store with a mentos box mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread