Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Still playing with the Cube! Works pretty good with my derringer! The tank is a leaking hot mess! Lol
Not a tank fan myself.
I did read and watch as much or more than any reasonable person before getting it though.
Not leaked a drop or even gave an attitude towards leaking as of yet.

Just as the other Smok tank (to get a full tank) place the coil on the chimney first, then screw the bottom to the coil. :thumb:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Haha! Yep, it's on the bottom of the TFV4 too. It was on the outside of the box, and I snapped a pic. VERY cool. 1st run collectors edition! Wish it said ECF like the disrupters!
Actually, what was really cool was that the Disrupters that Innokin gave away through reddit had the reddit logo etched on it too.

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
have seen them done with altoids boxes too - have a 'limited edition' altoids box, still in cello that i considered messing with...

unlikely they will close the thread :)

and if the herd migrates to another contest thread, don't worry, you're going with us :)

Absolutely!!

Reactions: mudmanc4

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Used to be a guy here that pushed a wheel barrow around to haul his scrotum. They had a big long word for his condition. I just figured he was half nuts.
likely they called it 'elepantitis of the testicles'... nowadays, he would be The Great LeBeausky!

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Mine was supposed to be here yesterday, they changed it to today and then this morning the lazy lousy fatherless children changed it to Monday.

Guess I ...... off the right person all of a sudden my xcube is out for delivery. :lol::lol::facepalm::lol::lol:

The squeaky wheel does get the grease.
Dammit! Was looking forward to what might come out of your mouth next, I laughed out loud at that one. :thumb:

Someone, quick, piss GPC off :w00t::lol:

Reactions: Amlowe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread