Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
G'Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night!

Hello Mssr. @LouisLeBeau :)

@GPC2012, yup TPA=TFA (you may have already received this answer....)

I was also a menthol smoker. I like a little for the "cooling". Too much - YUK. I do have a Black Licorice/Menthol juice I pull out once every few months - just for something completely different :D

I've been on a "bakery run" here recently. I want brightly-flavored fruits right now, and I'm just struggling with what to make. I have been on a "whatever-fruit" and cream/custard for awhile, and it's almost too rich at the moment.

Howday Dingay! :hubba:
I was a menthol smoker too. I couldn't leave that flavor behind fast enough. Why do we poor beginners ever imagine that we would like a vape that tastes like our nasty cigs did. Took me ONE fruit flavor to give up that notion. Thank you Volt for the sample pack!!!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I guess I'm going to drag my behind up to the store...hubby wants breakfast for dinner and I have no BACON...cant do anything even close to breakfast without bacon so off I go...

(BTW...my DIL knows I LOVE BACON and I have an obsession with scarves so for Christmas she is making my a BACON SCARF...I saw the pictures of the pattern and it looks like the largest piece of bacon ever lol...I told her Ill end up wearing it year round lol)

Oh LOL!! Scarf and Bacon in the SAME WORD!!! BACON SCARF COMMENCING!

bacon_scarf_1small.jpg

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I guess I'm going to drag my behind up to the store...hubby wants breakfast for dinner and I have no BACON...cant do anything even close to breakfast without bacon so off I go...

(BTW...my DIL knows I LOVE BACON and I have an obsession with scarves so for Christmas she is making my a BACON SCARF...I saw the pictures of the pattern and it looks like the largest piece of bacon ever lol...I told her Ill end up wearing it year round lol)
anjel - may be worth checking out zayconfresh.com - we are picking up a 36# case of bacon this coming week (12# going to a coworker of the lady wife, rest is in the bank!) - so far, we have gotten chicken breast, 93% lean beef from them - prices are great, service is good, product is excellent - but you will definitely need freezer space...

Reactions: oldbikeguy

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
You too huh? Gotta have the highway ride, and the pub crawler. Mah Go-Fast...

vrod-chequeredflag.jpg
Well, I can say I have something that resembles one of the items in this image. And one, of the items in which is in this image, I also have one which resembles. :D

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
anjel - may be worth checking out zayconfresh.com - we are picking up a 36# case of bacon this coming week (12# going to a coworker of the lady wife, rest is in the bank!) - so far, we have gotten chicken breast, 93% lean beef from them - prices are great, service is good, product is excellent - but you will definitely need freezer space...

And a reliable freezer! Last month, I powerwashed the whole lower half of my house. One of the outside plugs is apparently on the same circuit as the basement deep freezer. Lil did I know, I popped the circuit with water. We didn't discover it for a few days. TOO late. Crying shame waste of groceries.

If that isn't bad enough, I had some of my crew out last week to finish the upper half for me. Forgot about that damned circuit. Sure enough, yesterday I heard the Mrs. anguishing in the basement. We done it twice. We absolutely abhor wasting food. We invoke the serve yourself, but eat it all rule here. Glad there wasn't 24 lbs of bacon in there.

Reactions: anjelvape77

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Well, I can say I have something that resembles one of the items in this image. And one, of the items in which is in this image, I also have one which resembles. :D

You'se a lucky man!! :) I do love my V-Rod, but the Mrs. hasn't looked like that in a bit. Still smokin hawt to me though.

Reactions: mudmanc4

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
And a reliable freezer! Last month, I powerwashed the whole lower half of my house. One of the outside plugs is apparently on the same circuit as the basement deep freezer. Lil did I know, I popped the circuit with water. We didn't discover it for a few days. TOO late. Crying shame waste of groceries.

If that isn't bad enough, I had some of my crew out last week to finish the upper half for me. Forgot about that damned circuit. Sure enough, yesterday I heard the Mrs. anguishing in the basement. We done it twice. We absolutely abhor wasting food. We invoke the serve yourself, but eat it all rule here. Glad there wasn't 24 lbs of bacon in there.

Isn't it time for a re-wiring?o_O
I'd definitely get that outside circuit on its own breaker. :shock:

Had that issue with the Kitchen remodel. Turn on the stove and use the microwave :eek: everything went dead.
Now I can use the stove and Both microwaves at the same time:D
I just need more outlets:( I think every one in the house is in use. Several with 6way's attached:lol::lol::lol::lol: and a few with 10 position power strips:shock::shock::shock:

Power Company loves us:mad:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
You'se a lucky man!! :) I do love my V-Rod, but the Mrs. hasn't looked like that in a bit. Still smokin hawt to me though.
The Trump is always a work in progress, last winter I tore it to bits, and I mean that 'bits' part, completely.
This summer I put it all back together and got it running.
Tanks needs help, when I stripped the paint, there was evidence of a fall, ie: bondo, so that's currently sanded down.

Right now I'm a bit screwed space wise, there are four commercial printer / copier / collators in the garage. Needs to find a buyer for the two smaller units, and scrap the other two for ebay cash.

As for the missis, I could trader in for a couple 25 year olds, but then again, why.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread