Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I'm going to dye it. It's a dark mahogany right now and I'm going to try to get it to a brighter red without looking like Ronald McDonald in the process :p
From something like this:

To something like this:
I like the darker best but it's on your head so I guess I don't really count. :D

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I like the darker best but it's on your head so I guess I don't really count. :D
I'll hafta agree with ya on the darker! I'm too old for flashy colors! I got enough grey in mine to make me look like Cruella DeVille! But I keep em covered with my natural color!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
My grey sticks out so bad It blinds oncoming motorists at night.It's so grey it glows in the dark.I have a contract with the army,they use the strands in their night vision goggles.
I've been grey since before I was 30! Damn family genetics!

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
I'm going to dye it. It's a dark mahogany right now and I'm going to try to get it to a brighter red without looking like Ronald McDonald in the process :p
From something like this:

To something like this:
Be sure if you do to pick up a toner to add to it keep it from getting brassy

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'll hafta agree with ya on the darker! I'm too old for flashy colors! I got enough grey in mine to make me look like Cruella DeVille! But I keep em covered with my natural color!

Mine is about 90% grey in the front with not much grey in the back.. I started going grey at 19. I love playing with hair color though and get bored quickly. Hair is the one thing that's easy to change and fun to play with. I figure it's just hair, if I don't like it I'll change/cut it or throw a hat on it.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I've been grey since before I was 30! Damn family genetics!

well I've been grey since I was in school.You can probably see some of my art in cave paintings in france.They are just hand outlines.The A students drew animals...My age is showin huh.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

My hair dark lol and long!

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
I personally LOVE Cruella... And have you seen the grey ombré??? Sessi as h3ll...
Just saying....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread