Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
nope - was wondering where there is a complete list for the off-site (200 units) giveaway ;) i caught cloupor's post on 9-23 on fb with a list of 30/50? names but nothing since then :?:
ah - i don't think the 'big' list for the off site ones has been pulled yet - they did a couple of smaller ones (20 for pre-contest link that borked, 20 on facebook, 10 on instagram, 20 on reddit I believe) still have to do main drawing for the off-site one after the 15th

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
thanks, brother - going with classic black - planning on PIF'ing to a lady that works for me that wants to make the jump but is strapped (single mom, good lady... going to see if we can get her off the stinksticks)

Good choice, and very nice of you as well.

I chose black too, hard to go wrong with that.

Reactions: cooladdict

Jennifersbody

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2015
Good morning everyone! A lovely Tuesday in S. Ga... hopefully it will hold out for the day and no rain. Way too much around these parts lately.

Congratulations Jennifer!! And you didn't think you were lucky enough to win did ya? :D

yeah when I open the browser i visit this forum and i see notif then I said its just new message and others.like my post but when I open it sj and others tagged me im so happy and didnt expect this thank yoy cloupor and ecf :)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
yeah when I open the browser i visit this forum and i see notif then I said its just new message and others.like my post but when I open it sj and others tagged me im so happy and didnt expect this thank yoy cloupor and ecf :)
I'm very happy for you Jennifer :)

Reepard

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2015
63403937.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

And you didn't think you'd have a chance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread