Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I missed the shenanigans from last night but was able to read them all.

:w00t: :thumbs: :banana: :rickroll:
3PEFVdV.gif
:rickroll: :banana: :thumbs: :w00t:

It also looks like SJ has some shenanigans of his own up his sleeve. Oh boy! He does like to drag things out huh? ROFL

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
so the question of the day is wait on the vape mail to get here then go do shopping or go do shopping and hope USPS doesn't drop my packages in the yard again
Go shopping. woot woot Wife gets her nails done and I get to wander around Wally World aimlessly for an hour and a half. Backed up lake* I'm happy

*You know a dam

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
How was dinner, didn't you leave to go out?
Dinner was good :)
Yes, I did have to leave to go out. Got a tiny bit tipsy and had fun with good conversation. :D

On our way back to the car, a little crab decided that he was gonna chase me. Aggressive little sucker! I thought it was dead and when I got close to it.... Hubby wishes he had taken video of me trying to jump out of the way of it! :lol:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Dinner was good :)
Yes, I did have to leave to go out. Got a tiny bit tipsy and had fun with good conversation. :D

On our way back to the car, a little crab decided that he was gonna chase me. Aggressive little sucker! I thought it was dead and when I got close to it.... Hubby wishes he had taken video of me trying to jump out of the way of it! :lol:
So do we. Tipsy and hallucinating a monster crab attack

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Good morning winners! I somehow knew I wouldn't win, or I just got too excited and couldn't wait, so I ordered a pink one. It's out for delivery today, yay! I hope Cloupor gets these out to everyone quickly.
Awesome! Pics pics pics when it comes in please :)

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
the a1 looks pretty nice, but the Z series is super shiny too! I think they havent even released the Z4 as I can't find any info on the Z5 pictured here View attachment 498262
I'm interested in the Z5 as well, gonna wait for some reviews though, the blue seals would look great with the blue mod :). Would be cool if they included it with the mod and forgot to tell us LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread