Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Oh yeah.. . . GOOD MORNING ECF how is everyone today? so I found the first live video of a Cloupor Mini+, Mike Vapes shows it in his newest updates video. AFAIK he is the first YouTube reviewer to show it. The blue is gorgeous like an indigo blue. Also in the pictures the white Cloupor looks silver, I really hope it's more stark white in real life.

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
I'm interested in the Z5 as well, gonna wait for some reviews though, the blue seals would look great with the blue mod :). Would be cool if they included it with the mod and forgot to tell us LOL!
that would be siiiick omg hehe and I hope more tanks start coming with extra colored O-rings included. Don't those manufacturers know how much we love to matchy matchy? A LOT THATS HOW MUCH.

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Wally World here we come
I need to stop there as well I need some motor oil ;) something else too I'm forgetting.. . . Oh here just look at my white boards list
tmp_6631-_20151013_0907071784975953.JPG

Jennifersbody

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2015
Oh yeah.. . . GOOD MORNING ECF how is everyone today? so I found the first live video of a Cloupor Mini+, Mike Vapes shows it in his newest updates video. AFAIK he is the first YouTube reviewer to show it. The blue is gorgeous like an indigo blue. Also in the pictures the white Cloupor looks silver, I really hope it's more stark white in real life.

hi good morning where can I find that video?

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Morning/evening Everyone!
I was ever so rudely called away just as Smokey was about to announce the last 25 Winners!:-x
I came back later ..and read the posts backwards....that was kinda fun! Wow! A Wild time was had by all!
That color blindness test was trippy!! I saw all the animals except for the naked guy streaking across the page ...:rolleyes: ...just kidding :D .
So CONGRATZ you guys!
DON'T GO HOME YET!! SMOKEY SAID TO STAY TUNED!! I HAVE A FEELING WE ARE NOT DONE YET!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Final round of 25, drawn October 13th:

@dcfluegel
@cooladdict
@zapped
@x-23
@I'mnotZak
@clnire
@danjaman
@Tmb821
@Jvincent516
@tyleris12
@Amlowe
@NGAHaze
@Brkdnc
@FringeChief68
@Kim B.
@olscratchy
@Mike89
@StandingOnTheMoon
@jennifer pinuela
@bacc.vap
@jdy
@TheMaskaras
@Betty Cat
@LynnNC
@Wraith504

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Last edited:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Morning/evening Everyone!
I was ever so rudely called away just as... A Wild time was had by all!
That color blindness test was trippy!! I saw all the animals including a naked guy [LOUIS!] streaking across the page ...:rolleyes: ...just kidding :D .

repairs complete

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Yeah I love it on my morning eggs and sandwiches I get the franks hot wing sauce it's super good and very cheap
OH! I LOVE Frank's Hot Sauce! I stock up whenever I can find it as it's not sold anywhere in my small berg! My brother is a Hot Wing fiend! He's got this running thing goin with the local Hot Wing Place....He'll say.."Gimme all ya got!!" ..and they'll bring him the hottest wings the cook can make...and then ..with sweat beading on his forehead and tears in his eyes..my brother will say "Is THAT all ya GOT???!!" :)
He says he hates it when they just throw hot sauce on top to make it hot..It has to be nicely MARINATED and cooked in with it! OOOooooo...930am here...Is it too early for HOT WINGS??!! :drool::drool::drool:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Imagine if winners in this competition won another one in the rest of the world competition lol.
I think they cross-reference the lists so hopefully that won't happen. I entered the other competition, too, and if for some odd reason I end up a winner through that I will respectfully decline so someone else has a chance. I think they are pretty diligent about ensuring that that doesn't happen, though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread