Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Welcome......errr....Hello All!!!

Awake and alive, I think

gif-zombie-63514.jpg

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?
https://m.fasttech.com/product/3301300-authentic-cloupor-mini-plus-50w-tc-temperature

AFAIK that's the first vendor to feature the mini plus.
View attachment 498274

View attachment 498276 the finish on these mods is exceptionally beautiful and shiny lol I'm so glad the white one isn't silver like it looks in the first advertising pictures we saw :)

101Vapes, over a week that I know of.

https://101vape.com/vvvw-box-mods/769-cloupor-mini-plus-50-watt-temperature-control-box-mod.html

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I think they cross-reference the lists so hopefully that won't happen. I entered the other competition, too, and if for some odd reason I end up a winner through that I will respectfully decline so someone else has a chance. I think they are pretty diligent about ensuring that that doesn't happen, though! :)
From what I recall, someone did in the Smok XCube contest. He won one on ECF, and his name was also selected in the final contest grouping. I don't recall what happened after that, whether he got two or just one.

Reactions: cooladdict

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Morning @crxess ..and I am still hoping that SmokeyJoe has something in that jolly old elf sleigh for you ;)
...uh..that sounds a little :pervy: ...dudn't it o_O

Is all good no matter. Fun times, fun times!:thumbs:

However, I can believe I stayed in bed to after 1:00pm. Body must of just finally gave up for a bit.
The rest was good, but I will likely pay by being up for the next day or so.:(

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Probably won't drink the juice as fast either.:) So far I'm running my TFV4 with the triple coil around 85 watts and the flavor is amazing, but I swear with each hit I can see the level drop in my tank.
I'm running the TFV4 with the nickel dual coil and it isn't going through the juice as quickly. I guess it all comes down to the number of coils.

Reactions: cooladdict

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    yup and yup... and yup

thank god for DIY
    Yeah, I really gotta get stuff ordered. But I seem to be suffering from information overload after reading some of the DIY threads, and maybe a bit of analysis paralysis.o_O

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I'm running the TFV4 with the nickel dual coil and it isn't going through the juice as quickly. I guess it all comes down to the number of coils.
    Yeah, the triple coils (and from what I've heard, the quad) seem to go through the juice in no time. So far I've only tried out the triple, so I'll need to give some other coils a shot and see what I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread