Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
gI1KNF5.gif

to the final 25!
cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Way to go!
@dcfluegel
@cooladdict
@zapped
@x-23
@I'mnotZak
@clnire
@danjaman
@Tmb821
@Jvincent516
@tyleris12
@Amlowe
@NGAHaze
@Brkdnc
@FringeChief68
@Kim B.
@olscratchy
@Mike89
@StandingOnTheMoon
@jennifer pinuela
@bacc.vap
@jdy
@TheMaskaras
@Betty Cat
@LynnNC
@Wraith504

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
And you still got all your fingers, that's a win no matter how you look at it
I never said that ..lol
here's my ladies choices,she did say be creative.the bottom leg is a test pattern

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
GUESS WHAT I FOUND?
https://m.fasttech.com/product/3301300-authentic-cloupor-mini-plus-50w-tc-temperature

AFAIK that's the first vendor to feature the mini plus.
View attachment 498274

View attachment 498276 the finish on these mods is exceptionally beautiful and shiny lol I'm so glad the white one isn't silver like it looks in the first advertising pictures we saw :)
Nice shade of pink too! :) Carnation pink (haha you all thought I was gonna say Pepto, huh?), not lilac.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
I think they cross-reference the lists so hopefully that won't happen. I entered the other competition, too, and if for some odd reason I end up a winner through that I will respectfully decline so someone else has a chance. I think they are pretty diligent about ensuring that that doesn't happen, though! :)

That's nice of you to that.
How many people would own up to winning more than one though?. No doubt they would give the second one to their partner or friend.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thats not the Cloupor Mini +.

Its the Cloupor Mini, same one that P Busardo reviewed a few months ago.

You can tell because the one shown in the video has a brass 510 connection with an adjustable center pin. The new Cloupor Mini + has a stainless steel 510 connection with a floating center pin.

The Cloupor Mini + also doesnt have the dots on the battery case like like the Cloupor Mini. Its smooth except for the Cloupor Mini + logo inset into the side of the case as shown in the pics found below.

View attachment 498277

View attachment 498278

View attachment 498279
The mini is also 30 watts, whereas the mini + is a 50 watt device. :)

Reactions: zapped

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I actually win! That's crazy I never win anything lol. Thank you so much everyone. And this week is my two month mark of no cigarettes! What an awesome surprise!:banana::party::rickroll:
Congratulations on your win and on your 2 months smoke free!! That's awesome!!! :)

Reactions: Jvincent516

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
How many people would own up to winning more than one though?. No doubt they would give the second one to their partner or friend.
I think a lot of us would PIF a second win. Vapers are cool like that. :2cool: I hope you do get one in the big contest though! I am rooting for you! :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Slowone lucked out and won two - but I think he got his first one from FB, which is completely separate from this one.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I was so happy to see you on the list, cooladdict! :)
And Fringe, and Ashley, and x-23, and... and... :laugh:
Thanks! I was shocked, lol! Yep, a whole lot of great folks made the list yesterday. It was a really fun round! I am hoping to see even more names from this thread on the winner's list from the big contest, and Smokey hinted that there is still more to come right here in this thread so it's still very exciting!!

Reactions: cindycated

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Yeah, I really gotta get stuff ordered. But I seem to be suffering from information overload after reading some of the DIY threads, and maybe a bit of analysis paralysis.o_O

DIY is all about Keep It Simple Sir

I've been at it for about a year now, and I have many winners and a few "less-than-stellar" attempts. I started with a handful of LorAnn and CAP flavorings. I think the CAP can stand on their own, but then I found the TFA thread and went a little "cray-cray". But, I found great recipes and great advice there.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
From what I recall, someone did in the Smok XCube contest. He won one on ECF, and his name was also selected in the final contest grouping. I don't recall what happened after that, whether he got two or just one.
I don't know what happened with that, either. He said he would be PIFing the second one if he did end up getting both of them so I guess we will know shortly if he did! :)

Reactions: anjelvape77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread