Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm only at 20w so far ...I'm taking it slow...but I'm thinking I might get up to 25. I cut down on my nic from 18 to 6 so it's not harsh...just trying to figure it all out
Excellent! I accidentally bought 6 mg on a juice order last week when I actually vape 3 mg, lol. I knew instantly that I had bought the wrong level. With subohming the nic overload is instant!! :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
My sister was born on dec 24th,,,,,,,,, she would get a birthday present, a christmas present and VERY often a OH you poor baby present.
Seems the female of the species always seems to swindle their way into more in a situation like that. I trip my wife out. I always get her more than one present cause well that's just the way I am. And I'll always give her one on the day before for her birthday eve.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
haha I use carto condoms as measuring cups. Then it's like cooking. I measured them and they ended up holding exactly 1ml, so figured "why not?" :laugh:
She said condoms
1537.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Excellent! I accidentally bought 6 mg on a juice order last week when I actually vape 3 mg, lol. I knew instantly that I had bought the wrong level. With subohming the nic overload is instant!! :)
Buy some 0 and mix it down.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    They need to juice LED's up some more before they take over ;)

We just finished a church/tv studio that was done with LED stage lighting and main lights they make some bright ones, they just don't have ALL of the good stuff on the open market yet:)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    I can't afford the local ones though. Has anybody ever tried the ones from GearBest? They seem to get good user reviews.

Sorry, GearBest has worn my last nerve. I prefer dealing with fasttech and the NumbNutz on their forums.:facepalm:
    At least FT doesn't try shipping my stuff through Switzerland.:shock:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    We just finished a church/tv studio that was done with LED stage lighting and main lights they make some bright ones, they just don't have ALL of the good stuff on the open market yet:)
    1000 watt HPS do the trick on tomatoes ;)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Trying something new. I have a half a boneless ham in the crockpot. I baste it with glaze every hour or two, wipe the drool off my chin before it drips and watch the clock. The only thing I dislike about doing it this way is dealing with the smell. I'm drooling, I have one dog on her back feet sniffing the air in the kitchen and then running over and kissing up to me. I think she might like ham. :D
    That sounds delicious! I love ham. I have a ham soup base that I can only find every once in a while so I stock up on it when I do. I do ham dishes all winter long. Let us know how the boneless comes out of the crock pot. That sounds like something I could eat for a week!

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
    Olympia, WA
    isn't that weird how it works? When I got a 12mg in a giveaways share with Shelbey (she uses Nautilus mini and I use sub Ohm) I figured I could vape half the puffs of 12mg and get the same effect as a normal number of 6mg puffs. Nope, doesn't work that way lol by puff #2 I was dizzy and my head kinda hurt I learned my lesson :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I can't afford the local ones though. Has anybody ever tried the ones from GearBest? They seem to get good user reviews.
    I have only ordered from them once and it took me 2-1/2 months to get one of my items. I was not impressed even a little bit (they never told me that it was out of stock!) but I might be an anomaly. Their prices are very good!

Reactions: oldbikeguy

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
    Olympia, WA
    I just ordered two Samsung 25r's and a Nitecore i2 charger from Gearbest (~$21+free shipping) for our Cloupor Mini Plus when they arrive. I read gearbest takes a long time to ship, 3-4 weeks to receive items in the US which I didn't research reviews until already placing the order lol I figure it's ok because indent expect to get our Cloupors for a few weeks anyways :p

cindycated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    I need to see if I can use those instead of incandescent. I hate changing light bulbs about once a month, especially since they are so expensive now! The LED ones have that plastic covering, too, so they are more durable. Sounds like a great replacement if they work! :)
    Should be able to. Use LED instead of CFL on any fixtures that go on and off a lot (like the ones with motion sensors, or any room with heavy traffic). LEDs can take the constant on/off, but CFLs will blow within weeks. Only thing though, you'd have to replace any motion sensor switches with ones that would work with LEDs (not all of them do).

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
    Olympia, WA
    I have only ordered from them once and it took me 2-1/2 months to get one of my items. I was not impressed even a little bit (they never told me that it was out of stock!) but I might be an anomaly. Their prices are very good!
    I hope it won't take that long to get my 18650s and nitecore charger, that would be so sad to have my Cloupor teasing me for weeks on end without being able to vape on it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread