Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
xlmamv.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I have an AT&T GoPhone , a dumb phone at that - maybe that's why. I haven't actually tried going over yet, just something I read on one of the signs at the store. Just really don't wanna piss them off, because I'm not supposed to be doing what I'm doing. :unsure:
Well, if you have a GoPhone, that doesn't have an unlimited data plan anyways, right? So if you go over your allowance, you simply pay more. I don't think AT&T would throttle you for going over...they would love for you to go over since they can charge you more.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Okay, I found this one. It is a shot of my Daily mods from a month or 3 ago.

DSCN0461_zpsxuq6jxb3.jpg

Missing the SXM, D2, Black Cloupor mini, Smoke X Cube II and a couple IPV_Mini's

:D

Daily's, not collection :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, I'm glad to see this is a common syndrome...

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Seems the female of the species always seems to swindle their way into more in a situation like that. I trip my wife out. I always get her more than one present cause well that's just the way I am. And I'll always give her one on the day before for her birthday eve.
    Careful now GPC, if this kind of information gets out, your carefully crafted reputation of being mean and cantankerous might be at stake. You wouldn't want people to know you are actually nice would you?:D

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Well, I'm glad to see this is a common syndrome...

One with which one must comply.
    Resistance causes undue stress and is often followed by Itching, rash or hives.
    Unchecked it can lead to nausea and headaches.
    Order 2 tanks or one Mod and Call me CRAZY!!!!
    rofl_emoticon.gif

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    I need to see if I can use those instead of incandescent. I hate changing light bulbs about once a month, especially since they are so expensive now! The LED ones have that plastic covering, too, so they are more durable. Sounds like a great replacement if they work! :)

They sell them at Walmart, I think it's $8 for two but they last forever.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I have an AT&T GoPhone , a dumb phone at that - maybe that's why. I haven't actually tried going over yet, just something I read on one of the signs at the store. Just really don't wanna piss them off, because I'm not supposed to be doing what I'm doing. :unsure:

JUST As An FYI: After 20+ Years with AT&T given they tried another "Bate & Switch", I finally left last month for MetroPCS and am paying $10-20 less per month and getting a lot more service . . . WIth them "You" Prepay for the service (You can chose $30-$40-$50-$60 and change back and forth depending on your needs) each month like "You" are already doing . . . Get Unlimited 3LTE Internet/3G of 4LTE (for $40. service plan per month), Unlimited Calling & Texting/SMS (which I never used before). The best part, brand new LG G Stylo w/stylist for writing notes (similar to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4/5 and thankfully stills uses a replaceable battery too - either a 2200/3000 oHm) which normally sells $250.00 that is on sale for $149.00 that I got for only $100.00 . . . Instant Rebates 1) $50.00 and 2) $50.00 Off For transferring to them from AT&T . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Or batteries, or chargers, or atomizers... :p

Batteries are an issue. I only have (16) 18650's and (8) 18350's
    Chargers are good to go .......sort of......2x Nitecore I4 and a couple of no names.
    Atties.........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::shock::shock::shock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread