Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Time for me to call it a night. Since I am gonna be another year older tomorrow I better rest this ol' body :lol: Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes everyone. See all of y'all tomorrow. :wub:
Wow, we have the same birthday!!!!

For when you wake up: Happy birthday!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
troubled-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif
angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif
old-person-helped-to-walk-smiley-emoticon.gif
old_man_walking_with__a_hc.gif
image.gif

Birthdays..........just make you Older:sneaky:

:D

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I had one pic post deleted because the f word wasn't disguised enough. I think they're letting the s word go for now. :)

I'm simply okay with the regulation because we live in such a foul mouthed world, myself being worse than some. Although %99 of all us would be fine unregulated, the %1 ruins it for us.

We're all adults here (or pretending to be :)) and a little humorous cursing is fine with most everyone I'm sure.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Okay! @Amlowe where did you go for the owl skins? @Kprthevapr and I are gonna have FRAWGS!!! :D

You ladies are cracking me up!! We're not just bonding, we are getting clubs of matching mods. Ashley started it all, and it is HILARIOUS!! We've got 3 identical owls out there (The Jets?) and now the Order of the Frwags (Sharks?)... Lol. Sisterhood of the traveling wraps.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Remember when we used to smoke, and all get together about cigarettes, and talk about different brands, and trade flavors, and you know.. like what is going on new in lighters? Ahd share our life stories, because I was a smoker and YOU were a smoke.. Yeah, me neither. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread