Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
Hello's people, guess we can't really chat in the new contest so I figured I'd pay a visit here lol... Hows everyone been?

Both my Cloupor Mini+ are still running great in the hands of two ex-smokers!
That's awesome! Ya, I love paying it forward and gifting my fellow would-be Vapers one of my older mods and/or attys that I no longer use

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Arg... Seems like the new Contest is US only as per terms.. Wish it was labelled as such.. Lots of people outside of the US entered...

Rules
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to residents of the United States of America and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry or the legal smoking age in the State in which they reside, should this be different. Employees and agents of vaping Dotcom Ltd, and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, prize suppliers, immediate family members of the mentioned parties, and persons residing in the same household of the mentioned employees in these Official rules are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.

Reactions: liblue1

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
No luck this time.. It's been quite some time since I won something... This contest wasn't bad but I'm getting tired of all the requirements for contests these days and there's usually subpar or minimal prizes for 1/2 an hour of work, jump through hoops. leave fake reviews. Like 50 pages.. watch videos share with 5 trillion friends tag another 50 of them all for 1/10000 chance at a 15$ tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread