4.0% – Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
4.0% – Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
1.0% – Dragonfruit (TPA)
3.0% – Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
1.0% – Marshmallow (FA)
0.5% – Super Sweet (CAP)

Suggested 7-Day Steep

Notes
Shake and vape – Marshmallow vanilla tones come through very clearly as expected. The berry is there but it's backgrounded. Also, there is a faint harshness that smoothes out after a week steep. (this is likely due to the marshmallow)

TPA Strawberry Ripe:
This is the base strawberry. It's got a white sugar sweetness to it that well pretty much everyone is into. It's a popular flavoring for good cause.

CAP Strawberry Sweet:
The enhancer strawberry. Again, popular for good cause. This one stands on its own in a mix better and makes sure the strawberry comes through clear and sweet, like a syrup. It's a bit thicker and heavier.

TPA Dragonfruit:
This is the other strawberry enhancer, as its reputation suggests. It gives a boost to the berry base and pulls it right up to the front, while the marshmallow/vanilla is still able to compete. You get both your vanilla and your berry on the same level.

TPA Vanilla Swirl:
The backbone of the vanilla. This is a gatdayum fabulous vanilla, it's strong without being too strong, creamy without being a cream. It's somewhere in the middle of vanilla and cream and it just works so well in this.

FA Marshmallow:
This adds a gooey sweetness with an almost marshmallow cereal treat vibe. It makes everything more mouthy and full and generally delicious.

CAP Super Sweet:
Some people are all anti-sucralose. I am not. This adds the sugar-smack I crave.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Looks delicious :) I hope strawberry is not fading after 20 days. In all my efforts and experiences in the past, unfortunately strawberries are going completely fade after 20 days steep with my own recipes, cannot imagine 30-60 days steep.

I have tried the following in 3 years and all are fading completely.
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) - A bit harsh on first 10 days (That you already noticed)
Strawberry Ripe (TPA)
Shisha Strawberry (INW) - Harsh on first 10 days.
Strawberry (FA) - Harsh all the time if used more than %1.5, but if it is used less than %3, no taste.
Strawberry SC (Real Flavors) - There is no strawberry taste even at %3, I couldnt understand the hype on this one.

I am still looking for a strawberry that is not fading after 30 days...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread