Ended Winning is back again! Massive $8000 of Smok Alien Baby kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I really don't have much of a chance on these types of contests...I have a very limited social media presence, formerly due to lack of interest in such sites, now, because it is the wisest thing to do with my career.
I've won

These types

And it's literally impossible to have less social media presence.

Keep hope alive.

Tapatyped

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I've won

These types

And it's literally impossible to have less social media presence.

Keep hope alive.

Tapatyped

I won a black/copper Pico on the very first FB contest I entered. Hardly ever go on FB. This forum is my social media!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Well, I guess this contest is now over .... I wonder why they have not posted the names of the 200 people that won?

Maybe they are having some problems?
It generally takes a few days or so because they go through the entries and try to ween out as many Fake ones as possible before doing the draw

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
It generally takes a few days or so because they go through the entries and try to ween out as many Fake ones as possible before doing the draw
yeap, it's unbelievable how many people try to cheat! jokes on them none of their entries count if they do try to cheat..

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Well, I guess this contest is now over .... I wonder why they have not posted the names of the 200 people that won?

Maybe they are having some problems?

7. Winners selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing using random.org’s prize draw functionality. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winners’ selection. vaping Dotcom Ltd, shall have no liability for a winners’ failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and alternate winners selected.

The receipt by winners of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT VAPING DOTCOM LTD's SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.

I copied this from their rules- they will be notifying winners thru their email address, make sure you check your spam folders too. No where did I read that they would print all the winners names.

Reactions: Eskie

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Too bad it still says running. I just wanted to enter. :-/
I copied this from the contest site
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 1:00 p.m. EST on March 3rd, 2017 and ending March 19th, 2017. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on March 19th, 2017.
Sorry you missed it.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
My fault for not reading all the rules.

But in all the past contests they have had here, they always would post the names of the winners ... always

I hope that they would post the winners names! My experience has been with a forum only contest the winners names are posted, but I have entered contests with a link like this one with so many others besides this forum playing and have been alerted by my FB or by my email address. 200 winners is quite impressive and I have never entered a contest where there would be so many winners and it would be great if the names were posted!
Best of luck on winning the contest!

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Congrats-applause-animated-Congratulations-3SmileyClapping_zps599bdea5.gif

To All The WINNERS ! ! !

I see a lot of "My" ECF Friends Real Names there . . .
happydance.gif

( :facepalm: Just not mine - as usual :( . . . :pervy: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread