Ended Winning is back again! Massive $8000 of Smok Alien Baby kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
I sent customer service an email thru the webform inquiring about a tracking number and provided my order number. They replied within the hour with a status update and my tracking number!

"....We actually received a first batch of tracking numbers yesterday from smok. Im having a bit of trouble pulling up your tracking info right now however here is the link for your reference as well as your tracking number:...."

I did check shortly after and tracking shows my package has left "export customs" as of 7:37am.

Reactions: jifjifjif

MonteCarloSlim

Apr 8, 2017
It's been some time since we ran one of our legendary giveaways, so I'm really pleased that we're back with a mega competition courtesy of Smok!

Smok have generously donated 100 of their new Alien Baby kits and 100 TFV12 tanks, which you can vie for by entering here

If you're an ECF member, this is how we'd like you to play (because it's fun this way - you can just enter normally if you want or if you're not an ECF member).

1. Whoever posted last in the thread with a sharing link, grab that link and enter with it.

2. Do the competition, copy your sharing link and post it back in this thread.

Please keep the links to this thread only and not all over the forum!

View attachment 639871
That's cool I herd they make nice tanks and mods would love to try one of their products

vape factory laisimo

Unresolved Status
Apr 10, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

vape factory laisimo

Unresolved Status
Apr 10, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

qherb

Apr 13, 2017
china
  • Deleted by retired1

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
Nope. Nothing yet.

Tracking shows my package left "export customs" on the 7th, so I'm hoping within a week or so from now. From reading around various places, it seems 15-30 days is normal from China to US after it clears customs.

This is my first personal experience with overseas shipping, just hoping it makes it in one piece.

Beast2010

Apr 19, 2017
It's been some time since we ran one of our legendary giveaways, so I'm really pleased that we're back with a mega competition courtesy of Smok!

Smok have generously donated 100 of their new Alien Baby kits and 100 TFV12 Tanks, which you can vie for by entering here

If you're an ECF member, this is how we'd like you to play (because it's fun this way - you can just enter normally if you want or if you're not an ECF member).

1. Whoever posted last in the thread with a sharing link, grab that link and enter with it.

2. Do the competition, copy your sharing link and post it back in this thread.

Please keep the links to this thread only and not all over the forum!

View attachment 639871
http://swee.ps/DABOKrmxS

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
Got mine today. They tried to deliver it yesterday (Certified, requires signature) so I had to go to the post office to pick it up. got the silver one.

Mine showed a silver kit when processed, not sure if that's what I'll get. I'm hoping it will be here within a few days, I'm on the east coast...

Thanks for the update!
Any pics?

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
got the AL85. It is tiny. Very stealthy. Loving the form factor.

I'm having difficulties with the temp control, though. In wattage mode it hits just like my Aliens. It reads resistance exactly like my Aliens - reads the same down to three decimal places. But in temp control mode, something is definitely wrong. I use SS 316L on all my tanks (Merlins, Sirens, Kayfun 5 clones). The build is generally between .6 and .8 ohms and I run these around 420 degrees at 55 watts. I have two Aliens, two Wismec Presa 100s, and a Loch Ness and they all work great at these settings with these tanks. The new AL85 seems VERY weak. At 420/55, it hits temp protect within a second of firing. I have to turn it up to around 570 degrees to get the same warm vape. Not sure what is going on there. It hits the same tanks at 32 watts in power mode exactly the same as the other mods, so I believe the problem is the algorithms for temp control. I hope a firmware update will take care of the issue, but until then, I'll just use it in power mode.

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread