Ended Winning is back again! Massive $8000 of Smok Alien Baby kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
......got the al85. It is tiny. Very stealthy. Loving the form factor.

I have a Pico now with a toptank mini rba. I love the size, but the 22mm tank leaves me wanting more to build with.

I'll be glad to have the baby Alien since a 25mm rta could fit on it and the size is about the same as the Pico.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
Some mods just don't do TC well. Does this one have where you can set a wattage limit? Maybe it's ramping the temp up too fast and hitting the temp protect too fast. I usually go in and turn down the max wattage for temp control.

Well, I would have assumed that since it is a baby Alien, that it would perform just like my Alien. Doesn't seem to be the case. I will, however, step down the wattage to see if that helps. For now, I just stuck my Nautilus 2 on there and I'm running it at a big 14.5 watts in power mode. :)

Reactions: hittman

Cayenne Pepper

Mar 27, 2017
I won one of the tanks. Every day, I get my hopes up as I go check the mail...then my hopes are crushed when I open the box and find it's not here yet. Today's mail was no different...still waiting. *sigh* It'll be my first "big girl tank" (I currently have an iSub Apex, an iSub V, and a Vaporesso Estoc)... I'm looking forward to learning how to build my own coils at some point, and this tank will (hopefully) be a great one for that. (Yeah, I know it doesn't come with the RBA, but it's cheap - especially considering that the tank was free!)

Cayenne Pepper

Mar 27, 2017
Still nothing here either. Those who have received yours...what state are you in? (I'm in GA...) That might give a little better idea on delivery times...

My Alien 220, which I decided to get after winning this tank (since it'd be pushing the limits of my MVP4), is begging for this tank to arrive. I've been holding off on buying the RBA deck for it until I have it in my possession.

There won't be any tracking updates since it's coming from China and they don't have the USPS number.

Reactions: kcdew

Cayenne Pepper

Mar 27, 2017
Well...another day - no tank! Looks like the winners who have received theirs won the kits... (??) Maybe those were sent earlier than the tanks? Any tanks received yet?

I just know this is really annoying! I order stuff from China on Amazon fairly often and it's usually 2-3 weeks. I'm so bummed...I've never been accused of being patient!

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Yeah, SMOK took a while after the contest ended to actually ship the prizes, and it seems like they were put on the slowest boat possible. I'm in NJ and mine got in on Monday May 1st. I put in the order when I got the email notification on March 22nd, and the tracking from China Post shows it was sent to the parcel center on April 8th. So from the time it went the parcel center to showing up at my door was 3 weeks...

Not sure whether all prizes were shipped at the same time or not so I can't help there. I did win the full kit...

Cayenne Pepper

Mar 27, 2017
My notice went to my spam folder, so I ordered when I saw it on the 26th. Here's what China Post shows for mine. Guess it's still on a boat! (Is it coming via canoe?)

IN TRANSIT

• Apr 07, 2017
    07:37 am

【 Shenzhen (China)互换局】Export customs clearedChina Post

• Apr 07, 2017
    12:53 am

【 Shenzhen (China)互换局】Export security scanChina Post

• Apr 06, 2017
    09:59 pm

【小包中心】Shipment received by parcel centerChina Post

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
Still waiting for my AL85, sigh.

Ordered on 3/22. tracking shows export customs 4/7. I'm in the upper east coast. Hoping it will be here before the weekend, since RageKage in Jersey received their kit already.

I've been putting off rebuilding my coil hoping I could jump into the baby beast for a little while.

aidilzlk

May 7, 2017
It's been some time since we ran one of our legendary giveaways, so I'm really pleased that we're back with a mega competition courtesy of Smok!

Smok have generously donated 100 of their new Alien Baby kits and 100 TFV12 Tanks, which you can vie for by entering here

If you're an ECF member, this is how we'd like you to play (because it's fun this way - you can just enter normally if you want or if you're not an ECF member).

1. Whoever posted last in the thread with a sharing link, grab that link and enter with it.

2. Do the competition, copy your sharing link and post it back in this thread.

Please keep the links to this thread only and not all over the forum!

View attachment 639871

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread