Ended Winning is back again! Massive $8000 of Smok Alien Baby kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayenne Pepper

Mar 27, 2017
Still nothing here. No updates to tracking...nothing. It really sucks to win something and then have to wait for months to receive it. I guess I can't really complain, since it was (basically) free, and they didn't have to do the contest...but still... I'm bummed. All I'm getting in the mail is junk, bills and credit card offers! I'm on the last of the coils for 2 of my other tanks (will retire one, but not sure which yet) and have been holding off on ordering because of this new one. Maybe I need to go ahead and order those coils...then the tank might arrive! That's my luck.

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
Still nothing here. No updates to tracking...nothing. It really sucks to win something and then have to wait for months to receive it. I guess I can't really complain, since it was (basically) free, and they didn't have to do the contest...but still... I'm bummed. All I'm getting in the mail is junk, bills and credit card offers! I'm on the last of the coils for 2 of my other tanks (will retire one, but not sure which yet) and have been holding off on ordering because of this new one. Maybe I need to go ahead and order those coils...then the tank might arrive! That's my luck.

It's funny you mentioned ordering coils to invoke the arrival of the package, I rebuilt my coil in hopes of achieving the same! Lol.

Still nothing in the mail here, also.

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
It worked!!! Lol

uploadfromtaptalk1494535311112.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1494535435574.jpg

Just missed it, then I intercepted the mailman on his way out...

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Mine came today so hopefully you will get yours too! Silver kit .

I did get mine today. I didn't realize it had an rba deck. That's great because there was no way I was going to start buying coils again.

Reactions: kcdew
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread