• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Winter vape rigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
Hey guys and gals! We're headed towards my first winter as a vaper and I was wondering: what do you other nor'easters vape during the chilly season?

I was wise enough to order some acrylic and delrin drip tips for my KFL+v2 and my Veritas rda. Other than that, I don't know what to expect. I'm running both of those on mechs currently BTW.

Sent from my Droid Mini.

Having previously lived in MA, but not vaped in it, I'm not sure my suggestions will be helpful. Anyways, here goes.

If you like high VG liquids, thin them with PG or distilled water. they will wick like molasses when cold if you don't.

batteries do not like the cold. Expect less than 25% of typical warm weather battery life from ice cold batteries. I'd suggest keeping your batts/mods in an inner jacket pocket when out so that they stay nice and warm.

You may also want to consider using a shrink wrap style mod wrap on your mechs and a stick on foam dot on the button. The metal tubes won't care much about the cold, but they'll chill real fast and you might as well protect your fingers.

Make sure that you can fire your mechs with insulated gloves on, and if you can't, buy new ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread