Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Thank you I was gonna order from wireand stuff.co.UK think that's the site but I didn't want to order out of country for wire of do any of you know of a good single coil rda
My favorite rda is the derringer, it can be run single or dual. There's also a v3 with a velocity style deck, making single coil builds even easier.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I've heard stories about some wire being dirty as you can say. It has to be cleaned with what I don't know prolly alcohol. Just wipe the wire with a paper towel and see. Many place may buy cheap wire by the mile then respool it and again I don't know and can't accuse any vendor of doing that. I've only bought Temco wire and never bought any other brands. To some wire is wire so buy whats easiest to get. I would seriously be leary about Fasttech wire, their reputation for seconds and clones is too much for me to have confidence to use some of their products.

SixBitSamurai

Dec 12, 2016
Greenfield, ma
Does any on know where I can buy a spool of ss316 staple staggered fused Clapton wire or just ss316 staggered fused clapton its the one build I just can't get right I've mastered the aliens and most of the others simple ones but I thinking I can find it I'll just buy it but I can only find it in kathak and I don't care fore kanthal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread