Status
Not open for further replies.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
My first REO
image.jpg

Should have tried one sooner....haven't put it down since it was delivered yesterday. And the little RM2 is perfect with the 1.4 ohm build I threw in it. So glad I asked for atty recommendations here before ordering.

Already thinking about what color(s) the next one might be. Was afraid of that:cool:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Huzzah! You've arrived :toast:

Thanks for following the tradition with a pic. Lovely setup.

I suppose we could have warned you about the Lay's effect (betcha can't vape just one), but what the hey, you're here now. Now... what are your thoughts on hammertone versus TRA for the next? :)

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
Huzzah! You've arrived :toast:

Thanks for following the tradition with a pic. Lovely setup.

I suppose we could have warned you about the Lay's effect (betcha can't vape just one), but what the hey, you're here now. Now... what are your thoughts on hammertone versus TRA for the next? :)

Took awhile to decide on the copper vein door......kept putting the black wrinkle with the hammer tone door in the cart. That might be next. 'Course I was eying the SL's too :w00t:. The Lay's effect has bitten me more that once since starting my vaping journey.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
That one looks great and I don't see many like it. Congrats!

I've been squonking my Grand LP for over a year and it struck me recently, what would I vape if I lost it? Those old tanks or dripping on a VW/V thing that are on the fritz? I ordered my second soon after that thought left my head and it, and a couple new atty's will be here Monday. I can sleep nights now.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
Welcome to the mad house of happy vapers. Congrats on your new Grand. Cut an inverted V in the feed tube to keep it from suctioning to the sides or bottom of the joose bottle.

Did that as soon as I started setting it up. Spent a bit of time lurking/reading here before ordering. There's a wealth of information in the stickies. Haven't had any surprises yet.....well actually the RM2 astounds me. I didn't expect such a great vape from it. Seem to perfectly suit the way I like to vape. Maybe better than anything else I've been using.

Thanks all for the kind welcome.......just may have to hang out here a little bit.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but you might want to get some clear lacquer, and spray your copper vein. It will darken to almost black, eventually, if you don't.

Thought of that....having read it somewhere on here. Waxed the door with some Mothers mag polish. I've been using it on a copper nemesis for quite awhile. Keeps it looking good for a long time and so far a fresh application has always brought it back to looking like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread