Wismec Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewfunkybaby

Aug 5, 2017
Firstly hi all I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this in the right place.

I'm quite an awkward customer when it comes to vaping and only found a couple of set ups that work for me.
I have been vaping for 3 years now and stil mtl yet I have an addiction to all the gorgeous mods out there and by buying the highest ohm coil and restricted airflow i can normally just swing it, Juices are sooooooo much nicer and better quality then your thinner mtl juices as well but not strong enough for me but I am now getting round that with all the nicotine shots hitting the stores as long as there not super thick.

So the bit I need HELP with please.....
I have just brought the wismec reuleaux rx 75 but I have looked at the coils and they are really really low resistance's
Atomizer Resistances
  • 0.3ohm Kanthal
  • 0.2ohm Kanthal triple coil
  • 0.5ohm RBA
  • 0.15ohm Nickel
  • 0.5ohm Titanium
The kit comes with the Amor Baby Tank, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if this Tank takes anyone else's coils at all? Or I see something mentioned about the triple coil not being that low as its triple?
Current setups
Aspire Plato 1.5ohm nautilus mini coil perfect vape for me if I stick to the thinner juices
Joytech evic aio vt box 1.5ohm joytech bf clapton coil

Thanks in advance for any ideas and help

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Don't know anything about the Amor Baby. Does your Google-foo turn up anything?

There are so many tanks that accept other tanks coils these days that you could pick tank and coil double blind and there's a chance they'll work together.

Try the ones you have and see.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
The kit comes with the Amor Baby Tank, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if this Tank takes anyone else's coils at all?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to give the distributors a phone call and ask your question. If anyone who would know if non sub ohm coils are available, they should:
Wismec Amor Mini Tank
1-844-908-2767 - 24 Hours 7 Days A Week
Wismec Amor Mini Kit
+86 (755) 85252806-833

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Im not sure this answers any of my questions? if it does again not sure which one?
I have just brought the wismec reuleaux rx 75 but I have looked at the coils and they are really really low resistance's
You were concerned about low resistance coil, I'm saying that doesn't really matter.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Firstly hi all I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this in the right place.

I'm quite an awkward customer when it comes to vaping and only found a couple of set ups that work for me.
I have been vaping for 3 years now and stil mtl yet I have an addiction to all the gorgeous mods out there and by buying the highest ohm coil and restricted airflow i can normally just swing it, Juices are sooooooo much nicer and better quality then your thinner mtl juices as well but not strong enough for me but I am now getting round that with all the nicotine shots hitting the stores as long as there not super thick.

So the bit I need HELP with please.....
Atomizer Resistances
  • 0.3ohm Kanthal
  • 0.2ohm Kanthal triple coil
  • 0.5ohm RBA
  • 0.15ohm Nickel
  • 0.5ohm Titanium
The kit comes with the Amor Baby Tank, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if this Tank takes anyone else's coils at all? Or I see something mentioned about the triple coil not being that low as its triple?
Current setups
Aspire Plato 1.5ohm nautilus mini coil perfect vape for me if I stick to the thinner juices
Joytech evic aio vt box 1.5ohm joytech bf clapton coil

Thanks in advance for any ideas and help

The tank itself is made for sub ohm vaping, not above ohm. The resistances will work fine on the reuleaux rx 75, made for it actually. But it's going to wick juice faster than a tank made for above ohm vaping, meaning, that if you were to put a above ohm coil in it, you would most likely deal with flooding issues, and perhaps even some spitting. The design of the tank does matter to some degree.

Your best bet with this particular tank is to use the .5 ohm coils, and vape around 35-45 watts.

I'm sure you could try some higher ohm coils and see if they will match up to this tank so you can vape at a lower wattage, but since wismec largely deals with sub ohm devices you will just have to take your chances on buying coils by another manufacturer and see if they will even fit the tank.

You might rather just use a different tank than the armor.. one that is created for above ohm vaping. You can put any tank you like on the reuleaux rx 75, you don't have to use the one that came in the kit. If you like one of the tanks you already own, just stick that on your rx 75 and set your watts however you prefer.

Last edited:

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
Amor tank takes the Joyetech ego one CLR coils. It fits and looks great on the rx75.

The amor mini and the amor mega however does not. I don't think there are any compatible coils for the mini.

You should try buying the amor however, great tank!

WISMEC Amor Atomizer Kit with Replacement Coils

Selling here for $12.24

You could buy the 1.0 ohm CLR coils to use with it :)

Hope this helps

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread