Wismec Elabo Tank and its coil variations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
So I recently received a Predator 228 and Elabo kit. Love the mod so far, but the tank is eh. Looking to see if maybe different coils will change that.

The only variants I could find were the NS Triple .25ohm and the Triple .2ohm. Not a lot of info on what metal the coils are in those. Are there any others available or rumored to be on the way? Would love to get my hands on an RBA for it or SS316 coils.

Is this tank cross compatible with other branded coils? I believe the Triple .2ohm is the same as the one available for the Amor tank.

Reactions: Foggy Road

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Just a thought... if the Elabo actually is compatible with Amor coils.... Amor tanks are compatible with CLR coils.... Maybe you could use a CLR built with 316L?
Amor is compatible with Ego One CLRs? Did not know that... they're a totally different shape, I wouldn't have thought to try.

I do have some CLR Ti here, I'll have to give it a shot.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Amor is compatible with Ego One CLRs? Did not know that... they're a totally different shape, I wouldn't have thought to try.

I do have some CLR Ti here, I'll have to give it a shot.
That's what they've been saying in the CLR thread. Bunch of folks there snatching up the Amors.

Reactions: faeriekitsune

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Stumbled across a piece of info and I'm kinda mad Wismec doesn't just list it on their website. :mad:

Elabo tanks come with Elabo .25 drop in coils or Amor .2 twist in coils, both of which apparently are Kanthal. The .2 triple that comes in the box is the same sold for the Amor Mini. However, those are the same as the coils for the Amor Plus, even though they're not listed as such. The coils available for the Plus are much more varied, they've got a Nickle, Titanium, Kanthal and RBA.

http://www.wismec.com/images/product/amor_plus_03.jpg

Really surprised they haven't released a SS316L or a ceramic one yet.

Have not yet confirmed earlier suggestion that Joyetech CLR coils are cross compatible.

Anyone know if there are any DL coils compatible with the Wismec CB-60 and the Amor NS? It comes with 1.5ohm MTL coils but I'm not a MTL vaper. However, I was lucky enough to win the Wismec CB-60 on IG. I'm debating whether to try salvaging the win and finding DL coils or if I should just sell the kit and get what I CAN use. Any idea'ers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread