WISMEC Predator 228 with Elabo Kit[Hidden Fire Button]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Designed by sinuous designs in USA, the new Predator 228 is powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells that can reach an output of 228W/50A. The application of plated USB port contacts make charging quick and easy. The separate battery power can be detected accurately through the upgradable firmware. With the help of the RC (reverse charging) adapter, Predator 228 can serve as a power bank to charge other electronic devices too - amazing! The Elabo with retractable top filling solution and innovative childproof lock system can perfectly match the Predator 228.

EHJQryg.jpg

Whiskeywarrior

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2017
I really am glad you got a good one, I should have had a little more tact about me when I posted that, I apologise.
That said, I have seen first hand that on one the screen stopped working less than 3 hours after buying it. Then have seen reports of the 510 popping right out and the drip tip breaking off making it impossible to open the tank. Pictures of the guts were shown on a different forum and they were pretty sloppy. I hope that the company gets these problems fixed because it wouldn't be a bad mod otherwise.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I really am glad you got a good one, I should have had a little more tact about me when I posted that, I apologise.
That said, I have seen first hand that on one the screen stopped working less than 3 hours after buying it. Then have seen reports of the 510 popping right out and the drip tip breaking off making it impossible to open the tank. Pictures of the guts were shown on a different forum and they were pretty sloppy. I hope that the company gets these problems fixed because it wouldn't be a bad mod otherwise.
no worry man, thx for your sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread