Wismec Presa 40w not firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
I've had my Wismec Presa for almost a month, but all at once, it is not firing. The unit is completly charged, it is not locked, the safety button is not locked, and when I see the screen where I should be able to fire the button it does not fire.

The button does depress, but absolutely nothing happens. If I haven't used it for a while depressing the button five times will not cause it to wake up, the screen stays blank. The only way I can wake it up is to plug it into the charger. Even then, the fire button does nothing.

I'm disappointed and have emailed the vendor to see if they will replace or refund.

Anyone else have this happen?

Whynot61

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2014
.... Rapids, MN
I've had my Wismec Presa for almost a month, but all at once, it is not firing. The unit is completly charged, it is not locked, the safety button is not locked, and when I see the screen where I should be able to fire the button it does not fire.

The button does depress, but absolutely nothing happens. If I haven't used it for a while depressing the button five times will not cause it to wake up, the screen stays blank. The only way I can wake it up is to plug it into the charger. Even then, the fire button does nothing.

I'm disappointed and have emailed the vendor to see if they will replace or refund.

Anyone else have this happen?

It hasn't happened to me, but I've heard that this can happen if you have an atty with a long 510 thread. Have you tried other atties on it?

Reactions: LuNar

copyman

Mar 9, 2012
Bulgaria
Plate on the button is broken ...

Wismec_Presa_disassemble-77.jpg

Wismec_Presa_disassemble-83.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread