Wismec Reuleaux RX300 Carbon Fiber Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalgipsy

Dec 7, 2016
Remember this can run simpler tanks and be able to give him the best when he's ready for better rda or rta setups or even a cloud beast later when he needs it. People warned me about mechanical mods so I got my hands on a noisy cricket and learned to use it without telling them.. I mean better give the advize people ask for so they don't get down to experiment with things that can get dangerous alone.. I say if you like it buy it and learn to use it, you will buy it because you want to have it anyway some day.. If you're like me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: smacksy

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Remember this can run simpler tanks and be able to give him the best when he's ready for better rda or rta setups or even a cloud beast later when he needs it. People warned me about mechanical mods so I got my hands on a noisy cricket and learned to use it without telling them.. I mean better give the advize people ask for so they don't get down to experiment with things that can get dangerous alone.. I say if you like it buy it and learn to use it, you will buy it because you want to have it anyway some day.. If you're like me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can indeed, but it's like buying a super car when you live in the city.

Each to their own, but for someone who doesn't know what an RBA is, I wouldn't say jump in with a 300w brick of a mod.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello eveyone.I just look that mod and i wanna buy.However i dont have much experiment about e cigs.I dont know what do are mean rda or rba.What do you think about the mods which names on the title.Is it worth 40 dolars? Last question is what kind of atomizer should i buy for this device ? Im waiting your suggestions.
Welcome and glad you joined. Lots of mod info here.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
It can indeed, but it's like buying a super car when you live in the city.
Each to their own, but for someone who doesn't know what an RBA is, I wouldn't say jump in with a 300w brick of a mod.

Eh, it's more like buying a super car the day you pass your driving test.

Yes, just because it can do 300W doesn't mean you HAVE to. But it does mean buying at least 4 batteries or 8 if you want 2 paired sets to rotate. That alone becomes a significant investment. Besides, based on the OPs post, it doesn't even seem like they know they will even like vaping. No sense into sinking lots of money when you're not even sure you'll like it.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
If you have the finances available it would be an amazing first mod. You will want a minimum of 4 good batteries, a decent charger for this mod. It will be a sizable investment so if you are unsure I'd start with something cheap like an Istick 50

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
Please don't buy a mod just because it's shiny.
but.. but... that's why i bought my alien! kidding... it's my 4th mod and i knew exactly what i was buying, i researched it, waited for a good sale and got it... but i also make my own coils, build, wick, and practice ohm's law with battery safety. as i said before, for a first mod i think this is severe overkill.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
but.. but... that's why i bought my alien! kidding... it's my 4th mod and i knew exactly what i was buying, i researched it, waited for a good sale and got it... but i also make my own coils, build, wick, and practice ohm's law with battery safety. as i said before, for a first mod i think this is severe overkill.
Only reason I've bought anything in a long, long while :)

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Royalgipsy

Dec 7, 2016
Did you end up bying it? I did.. And it is so bada$$ it draws attention.. Literally! So I ended up buying a small stealthy one as well, that I can recommend that one as well. only drawback is that you can't have extra battery since it's built in.
2337b87e33fea89a2510c3908d1fb1ec.jpg

It's the tarot nano from vaporesso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread