Wismec Rx200 Weak Battery Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkycheez85

Dec 4, 2016
Okay, so about a week ago I bought a used Wismec Rx200 mod with a Doge v3 from my friend for $40. After I charged three unmarried and unmatching batteries and inserted them into my newly acquired mod, one of them arced when I inserted it in; haven't had it happen too many more times, but it was kinda alarming. Well consequently, upon each full charge of the batteries, the mod will only fire up to around 80-90w before saying "Weak Battery", and I'll have to perpetually drop the wattage as the batteries die. Also, the screen will read "Low Battery" when I fire it as the device's battery level reads 3/4-1/2 way drained. Essentially I would like to know what the main issue is if anyone could help.
I already tried the thing where you take the little sponge out and tighten the screw, so yeah.
thanks

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Okay, so about a week ago I bought a used Wismec Rx200 mod with a Doge v3 from my friend for $40. After I charged three unmarried and unmatching batteries and inserted them into my newly acquired mod, one of them arced when I inserted it in; haven't had it happen too many more times, but it was kinda alarming. Well consequently, upon each full charge of the batteries, the mod will only fire up to around 80-90w before saying "Weak Battery", and I'll have to perpetually drop the wattage as the batteries die. Also, the screen will read "Low Battery" when I fire it as the device's battery level reads 3/4-1/2 way drained. Essentially I would like to know what the main issue is if anyone could help.
I already tried the thing where you take the little sponge out and tighten the screw, so yeah.
thanks
Welcome and glad you joined. Below, you will find many answers about batteries.
Might like to read:
18650 Battery Buying Guide for Vapor Users – Wake and Vape Blog
(9) Battery Basics for Mods; the Ultimate Battery Guide | E-Cigarette Forum
(12) Deeper Understanding of Mod Batteries - Part I | E-Cigarette Forum
Battery Safety: Will You Marry Me? - Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread