Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @BrokeVapor. Glad to have you here!:)

The best way to start is go out and view several youtube reviews on your new mod. From what I remember there is not much difference between the RX200 and the RX200S.

Once you understand the basics then come back and ask questions if anything is still unclear.

Last edited:

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
What help do you need?

The TCR settings (Set through the M1, 2, and 3 options) are not requirements and only useful if you want to slightly alter how the coil hits at a specific setting, or if you're using a different wire from the standard setting. For example, the RS200 is defaulted to SS316L wire under the SS setting. If you're using SS430L wire you'll want to change your TCR value to get a more accurate temperature compared to the setting on your display.

TCR is essentially a way to recalibrate your vape to the display. If you find that 450F is too cool you can change the TCR value so that it's warmer with the display still showing 450F.

Here are the recommended TCR values for different wire types:

qDpbMVR.jpg

Personally I'm happy with the defaults for Ni and Ti, but I don't like how the mod performs with SS316L wire so I used SS430 and a TCR setting of 0139 on mine. Seems to be a lot more accurate than it is with 316L wire.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Tried the Ti coil in tfv4 and says temp protection. 300 to 350 f, 60 to 85 watts and the coil ohms locked in at room temp

Not surprised. That temperature setting is WAY too low.

Personally I would run that in the 550F or so range. I'm surprised it produces any vapor at all at 350f and lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread