Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Wismec has been busy this year! The newest model looks amazing. Quad battery with individual battery bars on the screen, upgradeable firmware and multiple protection features. It's available in black or silver but it does come with "stickers" so you can change up the color and protect the mod. Oh and did I mention that you can charge your cell phone with this puppy? This model has a much bigger screen and a new interface. Looks like another win for Wismec!

I found it here at Heaven Gifts, who just so happens to be having a 30% off sale right now. It's on pre-order but the price is right! :)

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WISMEC-Reuleaux-RX300-TC-Express-Kit.html

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
4 batteries ain't nearly enuf! One of these manufacturers has to make these 4 battery mods in a way that they can be hooked together! Think Innokin Disruptor! If you could connect 2-4-8 of these wimpy 300w toys together then we'd be talkin POWER! And I'd be first in line.........at the bomb shelter!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
4 batteries ain't nearly enuf! One of these manufacturers has to make these 4 battery mods in a way that they can be hooked together! Think Innokin Disruptor! If you could connect 2-4-8 of these wimpy 300w toys together then we'd be talkin POWER! And I'd be first in line.........at the bomb shelter!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, if I daisy chain them and hook them up to an inverter, I wouldn't need a generator if the power goes out. :lol:

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I've got the 300w Koopor Primus, although I never have vaped above 160w..what I do like is long batt life between charges..having a four batt mod should have even better batt run times than the three batt Primus or my RX200s

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I've got the 300w Koopor Primus, although I never have vaped above 160w..what I do like is long batt life between charges..having a four batt mod should have even better batt run times than the three batt Primus or my RX200s

That's exactly why I like them! I get tremendous life out of my RX200 at 25 watts. I have an Estoc tank on there and I CAN go higher but I don't need to. I like the vape I get at 25 with that tank and I really like that I don't have to swap out batteries but a couple of times a week. It's awesome for really long car trips. :)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

Ya know? This FINALLY just clicked and made sense to me. I mean ..... I've read that same statement many times and scoffed at it. Who cares about taking a few seconds to change batts? But battery cycle life does make a difference since that means BUYING new batts. So if I'm recharging my tiny single 18350s 20 times more often I'm surely spending a ton more money replacing them,right?
So, with 4 18650s in this beast running 13.3 watts on a 1.4 ohm coil I'm probably gonna be recharging what....monthly? Say 300 cycles to a set of batts? 1 set would probably last the rest of my days! I'M SOLD!
I'll get me one as soon as I find me some SS 316L sewing thread and go thru my entire wardrobe reinforcing shirt pockets.:thumbs:

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Ya know? This FINALLY just clicked and made sense to me. I mean ..... I've read that same statement many times and scoffed at it. Who cares about taking a few seconds to change batts? But battery cycle life does make a difference since that means BUYING new batts. So if I'm recharging my tiny single 18350s 20 times more often I'm surely spending a ton more money replacing them,right?
So, with 4 18650s in this beast running 13.3 watts on a 1.4 ohm coil I'm probably gonna be recharging what....monthly? Say 300 cycles to a set of batts? 1 set would probably last the rest of my days! I'M SOLD!
I'll get me one as soon as I find me some SS 316L sewing thread and go thru my entire wardrobe reinforcing shirt pockets.:thumbs:

It's all the same. You don't gain extra battery life or power per battery comparing the same batteries

say 1 18650 vs 4 18650s

Let's assume 1 battery = 1 day of vaping
Let's assume 1 battery has 300 cycles before death (not how it works but this is a hypothetical)
Charging that 1 battery every day would kill the battery in 300 days.
Buying a new battery every 300 days 4 times = 1200 days

Now
Lets assume 4 batteries = 4 days of vaping
Lets assume that those batteries have the same 300 charge cycle before death.
Charging those 4 batteries every 4 days would kill the batteries in 1200 days

Conclusion, either way you're buying 4 batteries to use over 1200 days.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
It's all the same. You don't gain extra battery life or power per battery comparing the same batteries

say 1 18650 vs 4 18650s

Let's assume 1 battery = 1 day of vaping
Let's assume 1 battery has 300 cycles before death (not how it works but this is a hypothetical)
Charging that 1 battery every day would kill the battery in 300 days.
Buying a new battery every 300 days 4 times = 1200 days

Now
Lets assume 4 batteries - 4 days of vaping
Lets assume that those batteries have the same 300 charge cycle before death.
Charging those 4 batteries every 4 days would kill the batteries in 1200 days

Conclusion, either way you're buying 4 batteries to use over 1200 days.
Maybe so. But I was comparing to my preferred single 18350s. Was all just snarcasm anyway.

Reactions: cooladdict

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Maybe so. But I was comparing to my preferred single 18350s
Right, there is definitely a difference there, i don't buy 18350s, but IF cost in proportion to power density are the same as 18650s then you're in the same ballpark anyway.

If an 18350 is nearly the same cost as 18650 but less power density then you're paying extra for the small form factor. I'm a function over form guy myself. But if I can get both i'm happier.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
it looks like it STILL can't take a 30mm tank or RDA without overhang....
Too bad. If it could hold a 30mm RDA, I'd load it up with some huge claptons and use the RX300 as a stove for camping.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Smok TFV8 V8T8 coil is rated up to a whopping 260w..
wont be long and another tank will be rated even higher..
But just because you have a 300w mod doesn't mean you have to vape at 300w... four batts should have awesome batt run times vaping at my preferred 125w..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Smok TFV8 V8T8 coil is rated up to a whopping 260w..
wont be long and another tank will be rated even higher..
But just because you have a 300w mod doesn't mean you have to vape at 300w... four batts should have awesome batt run times vaping at my preferred 125w..

I totally agree. Battery life would be great but a 4 battery mod isn't exactly pocket friendly.

I have multiple TFV8's and still can't run them over 200w and prefer them at 120w with the octo-coil. I personally can't see a need to vape at 300w+ and the Smok coils @0.15ohms have a very low resistance as it is so I don't see them releasing a 0.05 or anything similar any time soon.

To each their own though...

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
If I didn't already have an RX200 in hand and an RX200S on the way I'd have to pick one of these up. Only other holdup for me would be the 4 good married battery sets (2×25R sets 2×30Q sets). Have the 30Q just opened and charging now.

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Joergl100

Oct 15, 2016
Germany, Lake Constance
That is another really nice Wismec-something-crazy-nice!

Love my RX...and will love that too. Do not want a cheese-grating thing...

Leather? Nope...carbon!

300 Watts too much and ridiculous? Nooo! Had setups up to 250 Watts on my RX. It is possible...and gives smooth comfort. Euphrat atomizer. Like a 12-Cylinder...but it has to be learned how to drive that!

My obsession is mech...but, on the other hand: I love nice Wismecs also. JayBo rules! Got both Crickets as well. Don't mind the atomizers...so what. Had Indestructible...had Theorem...not my darlings at all. I do not like Wismecs atomizers...very much...but they are not bad at all. Meeeh!

Last edited:

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
I too love my rx200 mod and the RX300 would be a good addition. I just got an email from Vape NW... they have the RX300 on pre-order for 55 bucks.. I might wait until the price comes down a bit but I'm definitely interested in getting this new mod

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
I totally agree. Battery life would be great but a 4 battery mod isn't exactly pocket friendly.

I have multiple TFV8's and still can't run them over 200w and prefer them at 120w with the octo-coil. I personally can't see a need to vape at 300w+ and the Smok coils @0.15ohms have a very low resistance as it is so I don't see them releasing a 0.05 or anything similar any time soon.

To each their own though...
lol
But I wouldn't get it to carry in my pocket, I've got several other mods for out and about..
My rx200 mods fit easily in my center console when I'm driving and this four battery mod might fit as well, but I would get it mainly for vaping here at home..

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
Hey does the RX300 come with the newest DNA 250 or DNA 300 chip? I was wanting my next mod to have a DNA chipset cause ive never owned one. Think EScribing it might be very beneficial not to mention cool to make TC more accurate. Might consider getting this though with whatever chip it comes with if I can get for 40-50 bucks. 4 18650s would be awesome. I dont have an RX200 so no experience with Reuleauxs but seems really nice. Maybe smart to see if anyone else comes out with a 4 battery mod in the coming weeks/months. I just got an Hohm Wrecker G2 that im trying to learn lol so I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread