Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Vapenw, this is the third order I've placed with them and will be using them from now on

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk
They are amazing! My last order from them arrived 24 hours after I ordered it. Of course they are located in the same state as me, but still. They're amazing. :)

Reactions: smacksy

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
They are amazing! My last order from them arrived 24 hours after I ordered it. Of course they are located in the same state as me, but still. They're amazing. :)
Cool..my brother lives in Bellingham and orders from VapeNW regularly..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Cool..my brother lives in Bellingham and orders from VapeNW regularly..

I really want to visit their store. I am in Aberdeen, so down on the coast, but Federal Way is only about an hour and a half from here. Their prices are really good but we have to pay sales tax plus shipping when we live here, so if I can go straight to the source I can at least save the shipping cost. :D

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I'm in Virginia so it will take some time. The customer service has always been good from them and I like the fact they know their products a day will talk with you about them. Money has been tight for me, but it is simply not worth saving a few dollars for crappy service.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I was looking at this today when i picked up my Alien. Not for the higher wattage but for batt Life. Also, design is awesome but i Think i´m going to stay true to smok for the time being :p
Smok does have some amazing products that's for sure. Their TFV8 Cloud Beast is simply one of the best tanks ever created IMO

Kotton

Jan 25, 2017
Smok does have some amazing products that's for sure. Their TFV8 Cloud Beast is simply one of the best tanks ever created IMO

I actually picked up a Cloud Beast along with the Alien lol. Been vaping on a TFV4 Micro and a Baby beast for a while and thought i´d up it with the new mod. All i can say is i frigging love it. Crazy good vaporproduction, flavor stays true even at higher wattage and the Clouds man. The Clouds!

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I actually picked up a Cloud Beast along with the Alien lol. Been vaping on a TFV4 Micro and a Baby beast for a while and thought i´d up it with the new mod. All i can say is i frigging love it. Crazy good vaporproduction, flavor stays true even at higher wattage and the Clouds man. The Clouds!
Yeah it is my favorite tank and the RBA is simply amazing

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
They do have US warehouses. So does Gearbest and some of the other Chinese companies. It's Chinese New Year right now, though, so ordering from a Chinese company is going to take longer to fulfill because they are not fully staffed right now. This is the worst week of the year to order from them. :(
They have a big ad on their site saying they would ship from US warehouse within 72 hours which is a lie

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Personally I only order from vendors located here in the US...safe, and usually get my order delivered to my house within three days.. I'm an impatient sort waiting on vape mail anyway, and waiting on that long boat ride from China would drive me nuts, I patronize US shops only, but that's just me I reckon, lol

Reactions: Falco78

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
They have a big ad on their site saying they would ship from US warehouse within 72 hours which is a lie

It's because it's Chinese New Year this week and most of their staff is off. All of the China based companies are on hold this week, and some of them will still be reduced next week. It's their biggest celebration of the year.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
It's because it's Chinese New Year this week and most of their staff is off. All of the China based companies are on hold this week, and some of them will still be reduced next week. It's their biggest celebration of the year.
Understand that but it says if out of the US warehouse it will be shipped within 72 hours

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Understand that but it says if out of the US warehouse it will be shipped within 72 hours

Just to show what a PITA it is ordering from a shop in China I got my mod DELIVERED within 72hrs after placing the order from a true US vendor, lol

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
Just to show what a PITA it is ordering from a shop in China I got my mod DELIVERED within 72hrs after placing the order from a true US vendor, lol

Mine is supposed to be here Tuesday but I typically get mail early. This was a valuable learning experience

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States

Mine is supposed to be here Tuesday but I typically get mail early. This was a valuable learning experience

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States

Yep I am so I do understand they're across the country, but I'm patient. The only thing I'm not patient about is waiting to try new juices
You say your in Virginia?

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Yep I am so I do understand they're across the country, but I'm patient. The only thing I'm not patient about is waiting to try new juices

Drove a 18 wheeler many times up and down I-81 in VA..pretty state and lots of mountains, lol
Wonder if your mod will be flown across the country ?...in any case I'm glad you got it on the way.. :)

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
Drove a 18 wheeler many times up and down I-81 in VA..pretty state and lots of mountains, lol
Wonder if your mod will be flown across the country ?...in any case I'm glad you got it on the way.. :)

I'm curious to know how it will be delivered to, I ponder all that after being contracted to USPS about 12 years ago. I love this area but I do miss southern hospitality which is definitely lacking in this area. I travel 81 pretty much every day and I see tons of trucks on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread