Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
I haven't forgotten about yal with the dna40 build with instructions but I want to give a quick update. My scratched up TI wizard has a new brushed look. I used a scotchbrite pad to get rid of the scratches and dang it's beautiful. I actually broke the chip after I had all of the wires soldered to it and it being ready to go in the mod. I shouldn't do this after too many drinks lol. Updates will be in the future.

vqQ5Gbj.jpg

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
I haven't forgotten about yal with the dna40 build with instructions but I want to give a quick update. My scratched up TI wizard has a new brushed look. I used a scotchbrite pad to get rid of the scratches and dang it's beautiful. I actually broke the chip after I had all of the wires soldered to it and it being ready to go in the mod. I shouldn't do this after too many drinks lol. Updates will be in the future.

vqQ5Gbj.jpg
Wow, looks pretty nice brushed. Sorry you damaged the chip.

Extremely impressed with the brushed look, I bet that finish will "wear" 1000x better than the media blasted finish.

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
How's this coming along @IanDVaypes? Once I see what's involved, think I'm going to give it a go...
:toast:
With work and life and everything in between and work entering my life being so crazy lately, I haven't been able to post a tutorial yet. If you pm me your email address, I can send you the wealth of pictures of the process. It just won't be until this evening though. My dang promotion is eating my life away, or until I make it easier that is.

Kerbz

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Wantagh
With work and life and everything in between and work entering my life being so crazy lately, I haven't been able to post a tutorial yet. If you pm me your email address, I can send you the wealth of pictures of the process. It just won't be until this evening though. My dang promotion is eating my life away, or until I make it easier that is.

I sent you a PM as well. I've been wanting to swap. Thanks!!

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
@IanDVaypes - I know how that goes, believe me. I'll drop you a PM. Thanks a lot!

Kerbz

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Wantagh

Hey did you send me the email? I didn't receive it.

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
Hey did you send me the email? I didn't receive it.
Not yet. I realized that I left my laptop at the office last night. I got my laptop tonight after working about 12 hours but I'm out and about right now. I don't really have anything planned tomorrow so I'll send them out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread