0.15ml Ethyl Maltol

Now, if there was a way to infuse it with C02...........:unsure:
Add 5% champagne to it for the CO2 effect

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Will, is that the clear or dark double chocolate? I added your recipe to my site, I'm planning to mix a batch tonight.

diyRecipeBook

Its the clear :) I like to have more of a chocolate taste to mine so even at just 5 percent the chocolate is stronger than the cupcake .The cupake is more of a subtle flavor so I would recommend 3 percent on the chocolate and 12 on the cupcake if you want that to be the stronger flavor.I havnt tried mixing it at those adjusted percentages yet but plan to so I can have both for different times :) If your a choclate fan stick to the original recipe .Happy mixing !!!:thumbs:

ardvaark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
A.D.V. 5552

80/20 PG/VG
20mg
30ml

4% 555 Type DK Tobacco(TFA)
.5% Caramel Original TFA

After adding everything, shake it up real good. Nuke it for 2 seconds bottle uncapped. Shake it up again, nuke it again for 3 seconds bottle uncapped. Run closed capped bottle under very cold water for 3 minutes. Vape.:toast:

Peter

P.S. Since I'm getting likes on this I've decided to make some very slight variations to the recipe as time allows. I intend to keep the original 555 overtone that we like so much and possibly enhance the flavor in some positive way. I also encourage others to do the same and post your results here.:2cool:

Last edited:

ardvaark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
A.D.V. - 5552(SHS)

80/20 PG/VG
20mg
30ml

.5% Caramel Original (TFA)
*1 droplet of liquid EM per 10ml batch(Mixed from TFA EM crystals as 1/4tsp in 10ml PG)

After adding everything, shake it up real good. Nuke it for 2 seconds bottle uncapped. Shake it up again, nuke it again for 3 seconds bottle uncapped. Run closed capped bottle under very cold water for 3 minutes. Vape.

Peter

*This 5552(SHS) version includes 1 droplet of EM as noted in the recipe. It appears to me that this variant seems to, for lack of a better word, "pop" the 555 and Caramel notes slightly while adding a pleasurable very mild sweetness to the two flavors.

Last edited:

ardvaark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
A.D.V. - 5553(SHS)

80/20 PG/VG
20mg
30ml

.5% Caramel Original (TFA)
1 droplet of liquid EM per 10ml batch(Mixed from TFA EM crystals as 1/4tsp in 10ml PG)
*2~4 droplets of TFA Sweet Cream per 10ml batch

After adding everything, shake it up real good. Nuke it for 2 seconds bottle uncapped. Shake it up again, nuke it again for 3 seconds bottle uncapped. Run closed capped bottle under very cold water for 3 minutes. Vape.

Peter

*This 5553(SHS) version includes 2~4 droplets of TFA Sweet Cream as noted in the recipe. I used 4. It appears to me that this variant seems to keep the original flavors while imparting a very delicious creaminess and after note to the flavor. It does however seem slightly mute the sweetness aspect.:facepalm: I cannot recommend adding more EM to solve this problem. EM blows flavors out very easily and must be used in very very small amounts. But feel free to try.:D and let us know. This recipe IMO is excellent. I had to go look in the mirror and make sure I didn't have a milk mustache.:laugh:

Last edited:

Ebne08

Oct 9, 2012
Cheyenne, WY USA
A.D.V. 5552

80/20 PG/VG
20mg
30ml

.5% Caramel Original TFA

After adding everything, shake it up real good. Nuke it for 2 seconds bottle uncapped. Shake it up again, nuke it again for 3 seconds bottle uncapped. Run closed capped bottle under very cold water for 3 minutes. Vape.:toast:

Peter

P.S. Since I'm getting likes on this I've decided to make some very slight variations to the recipe as time allows. I intend to keep the original 555 overtone that we like so much and possibly enhance the flavor in some positive way. I also encourage others to do the same and post your results here.:2cool:

sounds yummy i might try that with a twist by adding a little banana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread