Not open for further replies.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
I found you guys! Yay!!!

I placed my second order with Wizard labs last week, but it is the first time I have ordered flavors. Here's what I am getting, anyone want to volunteer ideas and percentages for flavor combinations??? I couldn't get everything I wanted (out of stock), so...here goes:
From TFA~
555 type dk tobacco flavor, American red tobacco, tobacco absolute, cappuccino flavor, Blueberry wild, cheesecake, Double Chocolate Dark, Mocha Flavor, Pear Flavor, Vanilla Cupcake, and Toasted Marshmallow
From LA~
CranRasberry, Black Walnut, Chocolate Hazelnut.

Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
From TFA~555 type dk tobacco flavor, American red tobacco, tobacco absolute

I would not go above 2% with the tobaccos until you make a 3ml test with each at that percentage.
Some can be very strong.

I used LoAnn's at 8% Cranberry, and 5% Masrhmallow with 2% of a mild tobacco and 2% Vape Wizard.
Let it steep about a month.
The Raspberry was up front.
It is smooth, and you play heck trying to figure out what the other flavors are.
This really didn't taste like a tobacco as I didn't make the tobacco strong.
You will find a drop of tobacco added to a recipe will bond the flavors and take the sharp edges off.
It also gives it more body.

Vape Wizard is used in most tobacco recipes, but you can also get the same effect with a drop of good old fashion apple cider vinegar.
It all has to do with the PH
Use lemon juice (yeah, the little yellow guy in the product department) with the fruits ... PH again
Have fun on your new venture

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
Wow, this is fun! 1st attempt at DIY today. Ordered a bunch of flavors from Wizard Labs, as well as PG, VG and Nic(PG)

Using Scubabatdan's calculator (if there's a better one please let me know, seems to do the job)

Made a simple Juicy Peach mix first. 50/50 blend with 5% flavor at first, then bumped it up to 15%

I also made a Cranberry Apple. Right now the flavors are at 50/50, I'll have to tweak a bit to try and get them balanced with each other.

I'm mixing small 3ml batches, and then running them through the ultrasonic to attempt to "speed steep" them.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Wow, this is fun! 1st attempt at DIY today. Ordered a bunch of flavors from Wizard Labs, as well as PG, VG and Nic(PG)

Using Scubabatdan's calculator (if there's a better one please let me know, seems to do the job)

Made a simple Juicy Peach mix first. 50/50 blend with 5% flavor at first, then bumped it up to 15%

I also made a Cranberry Apple. Right now the flavors are at 50/50, I'll have to tweak a bit to try and get them balanced with each other.

I'm mixing small 3ml batches, and then running them through the ultrasonic to attempt to "speed steep" them.

I've used this one eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ

Installed ... I like it! Thanks!

BTW, this is what I have so far. Would love opinions on some other "must have" flavors. I'm mostly a fruit fan, don't really vape anything tobacco based:

Banana Cream Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Strawberry Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Peach Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Raspberry Sweet Flavor (TFA) (bought this as a sweetener, probably need something else?)
Cherry LorAnns Natural Flavor Concentrate (LAN)
Sweet Cream Flavor (TFA)
Cranberry Flavor Concentrate (TFA)
Green Apple Flavor (TFA)
Lemon Lime Flavor (TFA)
Juicy Peach Flavor (TFA) (love peach, wanted to see which one was better)

(some of the flavors I wanted to get were out of stock)

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
Installed ... I like it! Thanks!

Raspberry Sweet Flavor (TFA) (bought this as a sweetener, probably need something else?)

There are a number of "Sweeteners" available from many vendors, but most are based on EM (Ethyl Maltol) or Sucralose.

TFA sells pure EM crystals which you can dissolve in PG, VG, or Distilled Water (about 1gram/10ml, or until saturated) to make your own sweetener, or buy it already diluted. You can also use Marshmallow or Cotton Candy to sweeten other juices, they are just differing concentrations of EM.

Have fun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread