****Wizard Labs**** Get Your DIY Supplies, updates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LJedIvy.png

This thread will be for everything Wizard Labs related. Wizard Labs is a huge facility that offers a full stock of Do It Yourself materials for making your own ejuces. I will attempt to update daily with news, specials, promos, new flavorings etc. Welcome to the fun!

PMD7638.jpg

Check out our new FRIED ICE CREAM one shot flavoring!
Easy to use and guaranteed to give the same recipe every use.

What is a One Shot?

One shots are simply a complete recipe in a bottle. We do all the hard work for you and remove the guesswork of what flavor goes with what. Instead of you having to use 7 or 8 different flavorings, this allows you to use one. It's quick, convenient, easy to use and very little cleanup. So, if you are a seasoned mixer that just wants to save some time, or a newbie just starting out that wants to make a great recipe right off the bat, then the One Shots are for you.

Hey! I just got back from vacation in Longboat Key Florida and MAN was it windy. It would appear there was a tropical depression right in front of my face and I didn't have a clue. It was a beautiful and stormy day.

I come back to wonderful news! WIzard Labs now carries a INAWERA SHISHA 5 pack of WONDERFUL FLAVORS!

We now carry:

Shisha Strawberry - a rich bright flavor strawberry reminiscent of those hookah days (without the tobacco flavor) 1-5% used
Shisha Vanilla - a creamy rich (but not dark rich), lightly sweet, vanilla 1-3% used
Shisha Punch - an absolutely amazing blend of natural cinnamon, cardamon and nutmeg. A must have for bakeries. .2-.5% used
Shisha Orange - a great syrupy orange at 1-3% used
Shisha Raspberry - a great bright and refreshing raspberry, simply delicious. 1-4% used

Wizard Labs carries all your DIY Supplies and needs!
Come see us today!

Reactions: lil_buddy
After a whole lot of toothbiting, nail pulling, kicking, screaming, crying, and moving mountains, I have finally acquired a LASTING discount code from Wizard Labs. This code will last until the end of April, (It's a test, let's not disappoint!) where the numbers will be analyzed and hopefully we can keep it permanently.​
The discount code is : THANKSJOE
Valid until April 30th 2018 for 10% off site wide.

Hey, Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about something new and exciting on our website!

JoesCornerLogo.png

I will be providing a once a month recipe that will be guaranteed delicious. It will provide info on why I used said flavors and have all the flavors listed right there on the page! You will be able to use a discount code listed and get 10% any flavors used in the recipe!
Joe's Corner

This month's recipe is STRAWBERRY CREAM LIGHT!

ENJOY!​

Reactions: kas122461
Been playing around with the One Shots from Wizard Labs Lately. I have to say my favorite one so far has been Bloom By Ckemist. It's supposed to be melon and blossoms but the blossoms really come together to create this almost cucumber like wonder. It's pretty darn good. Added bonus: Add some cantaloupe.

Last edited:
Tip: Be sure to subscribe to your favorite vendors newsletter. It will keep you up to date on new products, information, sales and savings alike.
Wizard Labs asked me to check out some new products that they are market testing and it looks like they have some really good stuff coming in the next few weeks, I don't know about you, but I LOVE being the first to know. Now don't get me wrong, I kind of get the inside word at WL but I get newsletters from ALL vendors so I can get the best deal possible and know all the new flavorings coming out.
I know there are other companies that are constantly putting things out too! Be sure to stay up to date! Get with all your vendors and be sure to get their email!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Tip: Be sure to subscribe to your favorite vendors newsletter. It will keep you up to date on new products, information, sales and savings alike.
Wizard Labs asked me to check out some new products that they are market testing and it looks like they have some really good stuff coming in the next few weeks, I don't know about you, but I LOVE being the first to know. Now don't get me wrong, I kind of get the inside word at WL but I get newsletters from ALL vendors so I can get the best deal possible and know all the new flavorings coming out.
I know there are other companies that are constantly putting things out too! Be sure to stay up to date! Get with all your vendors and be sure to get their email!

I had a hard time finding wizards, but just made sure I was signed up. I usually do anyway, but I don't think I have ever seen one from them. :?:

KAS

Just want to give people a heads up on what's new at Wizard Labs.

The entire FLV collection will now be carried.

Stixx Mixx Naturally Extracted Tobaccos and Coffees are now being carried! DELICIOUS FLAVORS!

A new Coolada from Inawera which I believe to be the solution to my cold problem.

THE ENTIRE SugarDaddy Sweetener Lineup is available

Boogenshizzle 5 pack of one shots are now available to test. New Berry Custard and Tropical Cookie flavors.

Coupon Code: MAGIC10 for 10% off all flavoring and nicotine sizes 1000 mls or less. (Excluding the sugardaddy sweetener)

More popular recipe one shots are coming!

Sugar Daddy Regular Sweetener.

.08%-1% used. Tested on multiple devices from a Pico V1 RTA to Hadeon to Drifter and a few in between.
The trick to sweetener is letting it blend in to your liquid. Starting out light and letting it attach itself to the molecules of your liquid over time vs putting it in so strong you taste it right away, but it mutes your flavors over time.

Finger test: Don't do this....IT"S REALLY FREAKING SWEET. but had no aftertaste. I didn't find it funky. JUST SWEET!

.02% this is one drop per 30 mls and after a week it was mild but noticeable on the back end of the vape.

.2% this was one drop (.02ml) in a 10 ml and it sweetened it up nicely. This is where I preferred it. It did not change the flavor of my vape at all other than simply make it sweet. It was super great here for fruits and berries. Let it age... You'll see.

.5% After a week, the sweetener was HIGHLY noticeable and tasty. It worked really well here in bakeries and deeper notes that needed some real sweetness.

1% is pretty high, believe it or not for any sweetener. I use 1 drop per 10 mls of Capella Super Sweet and it's too much with time. So I'm really not sure what you are expecting here. This stuff is pretty sweet at this point and I feel it's unnecessary to even use it this high ESPECIALLY if you are going to let it age.

All sweeteners will overtake your recipe if you use them too high. I haven't found one yet.

But if you use the sweetener correctly, it can create some delicious results without being cloyingly sweet or overtaking the delicate balance of your recipe.

4.7/5 stars.
Thought it was pretty good... I got it here:
Regular Sweetener Flavor Concentrate by SD (0.33oz)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread