Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Grr, I want to try some of the Absinthe, but its been out of stock all day...
But I'm loyal to WL, I can wait..

You can't really beat being loyal to John. His variety, customer service, and pricing is simply the best. The only reason I deviate from Wizard Labs is to purchase flavors that he does not stock. Then I go to the next cheapest vendor down the line :D

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
You can't really beat being loyal to John. His variety, customer service, and pricing is simply the best. The only reason I deviate from Wizard Labs is to purchase flavors that he does not stock. Then I go to the next cheapest vendor down the line :D

Thats the only reason why I go anywhere else, but I save my TPA/Nic/Syringe/measuring purchases for WL.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
It is an alcoholic drink. I have been mixing quite a few alcoholly drink vapes lately for family for the holidays.

It is an anise-flavoured spirit derived from botanicals, including the flowers and leaves of Artemisia absinthium (a.k.a. "grand wormwood"), together with green anise, sweet fennel, and other medicinal and culinary herbs.

Here is the wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absinthe

I have heard it can also be used to make a Pluid clone. I'm going to mix it with some FW Extreme Ice. TPA Mint candy and some others...

Which is pretty strange. Absinthe Spirits are green. Pluid is dyed green.

I refuse to buy pluid. But I AM curious. I'm going to make some.. BakuPluid.. :lol:

Last edited:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
It is an alcoholic drink. I have been mixing quite a few alcoholly drink vapes lately for family for the holidays.

It is an anise-flavoured spirit derived from botanicals, including the flowers and leaves of Artemisia absinthium (a.k.a. "grand wormwood"), together with green anise, sweet fennel, and other medicinal and culinary herbs.

Here is the wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absinthe

I have heard it can also be used to make a Pluid clone. I'm going to mix it with some FW Extreme Ice. TPA Mint candy and some others...

Which is pretty strange. Absinthe Spirits are green. Pluid is dyed green.

I refuse to buy pluid. But I AM curious. I'm going to make some.. BakuPluid.. :lol:

One of my all day vapes is TFA Absinthe mixed at 15%. It does taste like anise but it isn't overpowering.. just strong. I wouldn't eat a black jelly bean for anything, but the Absinthe is delightful!

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
you might love it.. if u like black licorice you might like absinthe... unless im getting flavors mixed up.. i havent tried black licorice again sense the first tim ei ever did... and it was so nasty that i never touched it again... but i think for some reason its the same type of flavor for me.... can someone please correct me if im wrong..

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
you might love it.. if u like black licorice you might like absinthe... unless im getting flavors mixed up.. i havent tried black licorice again sense the first tim ei ever did... and it was so nasty that i never touched it again... but i think for some reason its the same type of flavor for me.... can someone please correct me if im wrong..

You're right in that Absinthe is similar to black licorice, but saying that is like comparing Chardonnay to Burgundy. Both are wines but are totally different. Just a matter of taste, but that's what DIY is all about!

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
A good tip I have noticed is try to buy flavors that say "concentrate", because if it just says Flavor it's only 10 percent flavoring and the rest is PG. Thats why my commercial tobacco flavor is gone and the rest of my flavor bottles are almost full still. I just placed an order, and instead of ordering "Black Honey Tobacco Flavor" which is 10 percent; I ordered "Tobacco Flavor Concentrate" and "honey flavor concentrate" both seperate flavors. By picking concentrated flavors you are getting 10 times as much flavor at least per bottle for the same price. My caramel concentrate has been in everything I mix and it doesn't even look touched yet.

:vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

Last edited:

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
OMG think I over did it! Got 35 new flavors in from John at WL... Time to start mixing like a mad man :)

congrats!!!

you gonna have a good time for sure.. but if your anything like me... sooner or later you wil have a drawer full of flavors and wont even know where to start... ill post a picture of this soon so you see what im talking about.. as soon as i get home.. lol

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
i said i would post the pic... so here it is.. photo (8).jpg

99% of these are from WL... (TPA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread